I wonder, are we more than friends

It was almost 1:00 so I started to get ready, of course Simone asked what I was doing. "I'm going to Ethan's to make your birthday present!" A smile grew on her face. "Really aww you guys are too sweet!" She blushed a little. I thought it was funny. Anyways I drove over to Ethan's place... And he looked so spiffy! And he changed his sent. It sounds weird now that I say it, but he smells different. Like he's wearing a different cologne. So I come in, he has all the paint and lights and things. So we start to work. I painted it. It was an eagle flying over the sea catching a fish. But it's a silhouette. Ethan stabbed holes in it and put the lights in it. "Beautiful." I stood back and admired it. "Just like you." Ethan looks back at the painting and blushed. "Aww thanks Ethan!" I blushed too. "Anyways. Her birthday is tomorrow, so this looks really good. HIGH FIVE!" I put my hand out, and he grabbed it. He interlocked his fingers with mine. I look at his eyes. They are so beautiful. He looked down at my lips. "I think you're the most beautiful human on Earth." He wrapped his other hand around my hip and pulled me into a kiss. I didn't know what to do, so I just stood there and tried to act like I knew what I was doing.

"ALIISSEE?!??!" I look at Ethan, he's right in front of my face. I look down at the painting, I smeared all the paint. And I left my hand print on it. He looked at it. "Wow. That looks beautiful." He smiled at me. I smiled back. "Haha, sometimes you have to make mistakes for success to appear..." He covered his hand in blue pain and put his hand right next to mine. He looked at me and smiled. I looked back down at the painting, then I look back at him. His face was inches from mine.

I kissed him. But just a cheesy little peck at the cheek. He laughed. And I blushed and looked at his hand. I got up to go wash my hands and he came up next to me and washed his hands too. Once we were done with the painting I hung out with him. We were watching a movie called "A Dogs Purpose" we sat together as we cried together. That movie is so sad! Why would someone do that to humans!! Ahh!!

After the movie, I was going home. But I stopped and turned around to see Ethan standing there with his arms out. So I walk up to him and hug him. He picks me up and spins me around. Once he put me down I pecked at him again. I turned around, then went home.

I went up to my room and I had paint on my shirt. But it was an old shirt, so I didn't mind. And I get a text from Tyler. Ethan knew Tyler from online, and we have been friends since.

T: hey!

A: uhh... Hi?

T: I was just wondering if you wanted to hangout tomorrow?

A: well I can't... But you can come to my sister's birthday! It's tomorrow! She would love it if you came!

T: okay! When tho?

A: idk... Whenever ig...

T: okay I'll be there around 12:00

A: okay see you then!

T: 😆

A: xD

A few minutes after texting Tyler I get a text from Ethan.

E: hey!

A: hewo!

E: so, what time should I some over?

A: idk whenever... Tyler is coming over at like 12:00 so...

E: okay that sounds good see you there!

A: ok.

E: so do you wanna talk about what happened today?

A: not really.

E: oh...

A: yeah, see yah!

E: yeah.