Just, things have been weird

I hear a sound. Like people talking. But I was not sure who, or what they are saying. But I followed the sound. And there are tons of people. But one person sticks out to me. And I make eye contact. And he runs. He's the same man in the last dream. Black shirt. So I follow him into the room with foam again. He looks at me for a few seconds. And I'm slowly getting closer to him. Because I can't see his face clearly. And just when I get close enough he disappeared. And I'm in a room with foam. And in the distance I see a desk. But once I touched it, it disappears too. And there's the man again. He's holding something, it looks like a big black bag. And he throws it at me. He runs away again. I looked into the bag and there's a camera.

I take it out and there's a video on it that catches my eye. And for some reason. The camera was the only color I could see. And there was a boy, talking to the camera. But I couldn't hear him. The volume is all the way up, but still can't hear him. And I still can't really see his face. So he's just a blue-ish blur. And when I look up he's standing there in front of me. But he's wearing a mask. He put his hand out for me to grab it. And he pulls me from the ground. And then he runs away again. But I follow behind him. And then a door appears. It's a white door with a gold door knob. And he opens it. And I see Chibbi. He comes running after me and jumps on me. But then stops. And the man sat down next to me and started to talk to me.

"I'm... I'm so sorry about him."

"It's okay. He was my best buddy. We used to play in my room all the time. And he would do tricks. And we would play fight. And he was the best dog anyone could ever ask for. He was sorta like a service dog. Because I have anxiety, and depression. He made me so happy. And he's gone now."

"Oh man. I'm sooper sorry. I brought my dog. His name is Max. He's a good boy!"

"Aww but. He isn't Chibbi. I miss Chibbi. I'm so sorry you have to see me like this."

"It's okay, I don't mind. But you're only dreaming."

I'm just dreaming. So I take off his mask and I wake up. My body jerks awake. And I'm still in the hospital. "You're awake!" I hear someone say. I looked all around the room. It's my sister.

"Why are you here?"

"I heard something happened to you so I came as fast as I could."

"I haven't seen, or talked to you in like, three years. What was so bad you had to come here. And be here. You hate me. What the fuck."

"I came because I got a call and they told me you had an 80% chance to die. And I can't loose you. You're all I have. And I need you."

"Why do I matter? You don't like me. You told me to go die. What the fuck. Go away. You're only here for what I might have. The rest of my money I'm not stupid. Fuck off, Simone."

"I'm not here for anything other than you. You're my mother fucking sister. My older sister. And I'm sorry for telling you shit. I treated you like dirt... So I don't care what you do to me, I deserve all of it."

"I'm sure..."

"LOOK IM HERE TO PAY FOR YOU!!! YOU DONT HAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO PAY FOR THIS HOSPITAL VISIT!!! IM HELPING YOU!!! SO FUUCKKK!!!!!"

"Oh... You... Oh... I'm sorry. I didn-"

"It's fine... Don't worry... I definitely deserve it. I'm here for you. I also bought you a house. And we are going to live in it. I moved here to help you. I was alone. I had no one. I need you. I can't do anything without my big sis."

"What about mom... And dad?"

"They... Died... A year after you left."

"WHAT?!!! HOW!!??"

"In a car accident. They were drunk and... Crashed on the highway. I didn't feel bad. I didn't go to the funeral. I eventually got on to your side. I was all alone when you left. All they would do is get drunk then have sex...."

"Oh... Yeah no I don't give a shit."

"All I was doing was watch YouTube. Like you used to."

"Oh yeah. Who?"

"Like Crankgameplays.... And Mark, and Sean... People like that..."

"Who's Crankgameplays?"

"OMG YOU HAVENT SEEN HIM HES SO FUCKING CUTE!!! HERE ILL SHOW YOU!!"

She showed me a picture of him. And I fell in love. But didn't say that. I said the opposite. "EW YOU THINK HES 'CUTE'?!?? GROSS!" she laughed at me. And I laughed too. She was showing me all of her favorite videos he made. And he was perfect. And something about him was familiar. The blue....

"What's his name?"

"Ethan... He's your age! And he lives here!!! We should go see him when your all better!!! The doctor said you should be all healed up by the time vid con starts!!! We should go!!!"

She was sooooper exited. And I fell in love with him. And I had to meet him.

"ohhh we should go meet him!!! That would be sooper fun! He's really funny!"

"I know right!! But we have to wait for you to heal! And we can go! We can go shopping and buy you some new, cute clothes! And it will be really fun!!! YAYYY!!!"