I'm tired now

After I sat around doing nothing, Simone finally woke up! So I texted Ethan.

Alise: hey... My sister woke up! sent 3:17

Ethan: oh cool! Wanna hang out now?? sent 3:18

Alise: yeah sure just give me your address, wait... do you want me to drive over there? Or do you wanna pick me up? sent 3:20

Ethan: umm I'll pick you up, give me your address... sent 3:21

Alise: okay... sent 3:21

After I gave him my address I sprinted into my room and put on some cute clothes... I put on some black booty shorts, and a black tank top, with a purple flannel. And I put on my makeup, brushed my teeth, I just left my hair, because it's naturally wavy... It is brown, shoulder length, and it has some bleached highlights. After I waited a few minutes, and Simone came into my room and asked "woah, where are you going?" I looked at her with pride. "I'm going over to hang out with Ethan." Her eyes widen... "Ethan? Like Crankgameplays???" She walked closer to me. "Yaaaasssss!!!!" We both laughed and jumped around. "Wait... PROVE IT!" She said. "Look!! Right here!!" I showed her the conversation with Ethan. She couldn't believe it! I couldn't either!! Then there was a knock at the door. We look at each other and run to the door. She got there first and opened it. "Hi Ethan!!!" She squealed! "Um hey, is Alise here?" He sounded so nervous... "Um yeah I'll go get her." Simone left the door way as I appear. He's eyes widen a little. And flicker at my body. "Hewo Ethan!!" I shouted a little. "Hey, you ready??" He asked. "Yup! Let's go!!" He walked me over to his car and got a glimpse of Simone's car. "OMG IS THAT YOUR CAR?!?" He ran over to touch it. "Well sorta... My sis and I share it." I said. He looked at me and just looked at the car. "Okay!! Are we going orrrrr??? Nahh???" I said in a sarcastic tone. "Oh yeah follow me..." He unlocked the car and I got in and so did he.

As we were driving to his house it was kinda quiet, so I turned on the radio. The song "Girlfriend" came on. And I sang.

"HEY HEY" Gesturing to him "YOU YOU, I DONT LIKE YOUR GIRLFRIEND!!!" He interrupts

"NO WAY NO WAY!??" We both laughed really hard. Like probably harder than we should have. And by the time the song was over we got to his house. It was a really nice house, and it made me feel really good. It sorta looked like my house, but whatever. As he unlocked the door, and walk inside I'm hit with a wonderful smell. Like... Something cooking. Like meat... "Hey, what's that smell??" I ask. "Oh well, I assume you haven't had a chance to eat, so I picked up something. You like chicken right?" I laughed at him a little. "Yeah I do... Whom doesn't??" He laughed too. His laugh is so fucking cute, holy shit. I look at my phone and I have a few texts from Simone.

Simone: hey you there yet?? sent 4:25

Alise: oh yeah I'm here! sent 4:38

Simone: oh cool! Just text me if you need so!ething! sent 4:38

Simone: *something dumb phone! sent 4:38

Alise: ahah same goes for you, have fun all alone! Love you! sent 4:39

Simone: love you too Alise! sent 4:41

It felt so good when she said that. She has never said that to me. Anyways, Ethan was giving me a tour of the house, and we went into his recording room, and I was blown away of how much equipment there was. "Sorry it's kind of a mess right now, but I hop-" I cut him off "it's fine... To be honest, my room looks like this..." And we both laughed.

•••

After we watched a movie, we were just sitting on his bed together... Just on our phones, and he put his arm around me. I look at him and smile. "Sorry..." He pulled his arm back. "No, no it's okay."
"Oh... Alright. Can I ask you something?"
"Um... Sure you can ask me anything..."
"Do you believe in..." He paused.
"In???"
"Do you believe in being best friends... Right when some people meet?"
"Well... I used to."
"Oh... What caused you to stop?"
I look down at my hands.
"I... Was betrayed, I trusted her, and we were "best friends" the day after we met. She was a bitch."
"Oh... Sorry."
"It's okay... And why did you ask?"
"Oh, no reason... Just wondering..."
"Well if you wanna be best friends... Now? We can... I guess you wouldn't betray me? Would you?"
"No, never."
"Okay. We can be best friends!"

After a while of talking... And a little of flirting, he suggested I should go home.
"It's getting late... Wanna leave?"
"Um. I will if I have to... But if I don't?"
"Oh." He blushed. And I did too.
"I guess you can stay?"
"Yay just hold on let me see if my sister is okay with it..."

I got out my phone and texted Simone.

Alise: he Ethan wants me to stay... Is that okay with you... Or you want me to come home? sent 7:36

Simone: sure... You gonna go all the way to 2nd base?" sent 7:37

Alise: what no!! I told you I don't like him!! He's my friend. sent 7:38

Simone: okay I was joking! But yeah I don't mind if you stay... It gives me time to get you something new! Just for fun! sent 7:40

Alise: okay cool!! I wonder what it is!! sent 7:41

Simone: you'll have to wait! See you tomorrow! Love you!! sent 7:41

Alise: love you too! sent 7:42

I put my phone away and looked at Ethan with a huge smile. "What did she say?" He asked. "She said sure! And she has a surprise for me when I get back!!" We both smiled and I went to the bathroom. When I came out he was getting undressed. "Omg I'm so sorry!!" I ran back into the bathroom. "It's okay... We're only friends." He put a baggy shirt on, and he was only wearing boxers. "Oh okay? Is it safe can I come out now?" He laughed "yes... It's 'safe' come out." I came out and sat on the bed. "Oh, is it okay if I take a shower here? And borrow some clothes? I didn't bring another pair..." He looked up at me "yeah sure... I'll grab you a towel and some clothes... Go ahead, I'll put the towel in the bathroom while you're in there." He left the room and I went back into the bathroom,took off my clothes and turned on the water. We came in shortly after and put the towel on the counter. "Thanks Ethan!" I shouted. "No problem, if you need something just ask..." He closed the door.

In the shower, I couldn't stop thinking of what Simone said. Get to 2nd base. But no, he said we're only friends. Best friends, to be exact.

After my shower I grabbed the towel and wrapped it around my body. "Ethan? Do you have the clothes I'm gonna wear??" I shouted. "Yeah? Can I come in??" He turned the door knob. "Yeah." He opened the door and handed me some clothes. "Thanks" I said, as he was walking out, and closing the door. He gave me a shirt with a Gizmo on it, and some basketball shorts. I put them on and I didn't look too bad. I brushed my hair "hey Ethan? Do you have a spare toothbrush?" I shouted. "Um yeah it's in the mirror cabinet" I open it and ask "what color is it??"
"It's pink!"

After I rushed my teeth I came out of the bathroom, and he's sitting in bed. "Is there another bed I could sleep on or am I gonna sleep with you?" He looked at me "umm this is the only bed I have, but if you want you can sleep here and I'll sleep on the couch?" I sat next to him on the bed "umm... What do you want?" He looked at his hands. "Well since we both wanna sleep on this bed, we can sleep together?" I paused. "Okay... Sounds good." I laid down on the bed and he put the covers over me. "Good night Alise!" He said as he turned off the lamp. "Good night Ethan" I said as I slowly started to fall asleep.