It's been a while

It's been a while since we had to go to the hospital... My splint is off and I can walk just fine other than a little limp... I'm fine.

I was sitting next to Ethan on the bed. We were watching some show. When all the sudden Ethan put his hand on my leg. He didn't look at me. He kept his eyes on the show. Slowly his hand crept up. He stopped right next to my area. I was wearing a skirt. He made swirls with his finger next to my spot. "Ethan?" I said moaning in pleasure. He chuckled. "Shhh." He whispered. "If you make a sound I will stop. Deal?" He turned off the TV, left the room and came back with some... Toys. "Don't. Make. A. Sound." He smirked. I nodded in agreement. He tied me to the bed. And slowly took off my shirt. Then my bra. He started kissing my lips. Then traveled down to my neck. Instantly hitting the good spot. I wiggle in pleasure, but didn't make a sound. He nipped at my neck, and marked his territory. He slowly traveled down to my chest. Licking my nipples. Then sucking on them a little. Then he traveled down to my area. Licked around it. I tried so hard to keep my moan in. But I couldn't. I let out a huge moan. He pulled away. "Shhh" he grabbed one of the toys and tied it to my head. And shoving it in my mouth to seal in moans. It turned me on even more. He got on top of me and slowly took his shirt off. Then his pants. I look at his member. It's fully erect. It turns me on even more. He started to grind softly onto me. I put my head back in pleasure. I spit the toy out and licked his face. "No." He smirked. He put his warm body onto mine and slid down my pants. I moaned a little. He ripped the off and threw them somewhere. "E... Ethan pl... Please." He started to take my underwear off. "Shhhh" he licked my area. I put my head back and moaned. "Shhh" he came up to my face and shoved his face into mine making his lips clash into mine. I kissed him. He let go and went south again. Licked it again. I kept in all my moans. He lifted my legs and wrapped the around his neck for easy access to my area. He went deeper and deeper. He put me down and softly shoved his finger into me. I moaned softly. He smirked and went faster. My body started to shake. "E.. ETHAN!" I moaned. Then he put another finger in. I moaned louder. He went faster. Then a third finger. "ETHAN!!" I moaned. "You ready?" I nodded in agreement. He took off his boxers and slid on a condom. He aggressively put himself in me. It hurt so good. I shook my body up and down making Ethan go faster. "ALISE!! YOU'RE SO TIGHT!" He moaned. "ETHAANN!" I moaned so loud. I struggled to untie myself. Ethan put his thumb into my mouth. "Nah uh ahh!" He smirked. He stopped pumping and pulled out. "More please." I said in between moans. He put himself in me so hard instantly hitting my g spot. "ETHHAAANNN!!!" I let out a huge moan. With each pump he hit me harder and harder. "Ahhhh." He let out a small groan. He pulled out once more. And took off the condom. He flopped onto the spot next to me and started to put on his boxers. I stopped him. "It's my turn." He smiled and untied me. I sat down so that his member was up against my ass. I tied him up. I began to rub him. He put back his head and let out a small moan. "Ethan. Shhhh" I smirked. He knew to stay quiet. I rubbed up, and down. He shifted a little to get more comfortable. I started to tease him. I put the tip in my mouth and sucked a small bit. "Please.... D... Don't te... TEASE!" I chocked down on him as he said that. I sucked and sucked. "Al... Alisee... I'm .... I'm gonna-" a warm liquid filled my mouth. I chocked down all of it. He moaned. I started to rub it again. He put his head back and moaned. I put another condom on him. And I put him in me. I moaned and he did too. I when faster up, and down. I finished with more sucking. We both fell onto the bed, I untied him and we took a shower.

Wasn't that the most cringe worthy smut you've ever read in your life xD