And I dream

I was home. Back in with Simone. In the old house. When we were young. She was crying. And looking at her phone. It was the news. "And later tonight, a man and woman crashed on the highway. But for now, the weather, Henry?" She put her phone down and threw it across the room. She was in my room. And she looked at me and said "why did you go? You said you loved me what the-"

I woke up. Ethan still sleeping, even snoring a little. It was 2:15, I got up to pee and wash my face. And I went back to the bed and Ethan woke up. "Hey, you okay Alise?" He asked, his voice was sleepy, and quiet. "Yeah just had a bad dream." He tuned to me. "Don't worry I'm here." When he said that it sounded so familiar. But I don't know... So he wrapped me back up I to the covers and we were facing each other. "Alise?" I open my eyes "yes Ethan?" I smile. "I was wondering, how old is your sister?" I lost my smile. "She's 18... Why?" I was scooting further from him. "Because you ask her things like she your mom. You're an adult." He smiled. "I do that because she... She's my sister. You wouldn't understand." He looked into my eyes. "Okay... Well good night Alise." He kissed my head and turned around. I snuggled up next to him. "Is it okay if I snuggle you?" I get closer. "Yeah it's fine... Is it okay if I snuggle you??" We giggled a little "yeah it's fine" I fell asleep.

I was at the zoo. And Ethan was there. Holding my hand. We were walking around, and he stopped. "Hey Alise? Do you love me?" He asked.
"What? No... Remember we're only friends..."
And looked at me. Like he was mad. "ALISE??? WHAT ARE YOU DOING???" he was backing up from me. "I DONT KNOW!!??" he was s screaming and screaming! "HELP ME ALISE!!! HELLPP!!!!!"
"I DONT KNOW HOW WHAT IS HAPPENING!???"
"HEEELLPPPP!!!?!"
"I DONT KNOW HOOOOWW!!!!" and he disappeared. And I was left alone at the zoo, and I walked alone. For what felt like miles and miles. And he was there. At the end of the path. "ETHAN!!!" I ran towards him. But he ran away from me. "WAIT STOP PLEASE!!! COME BACK YOU SAID YOU WERE HERE!!!"
"PLEASE DONT LEAVE ME!!!" And he was gone. And I was lost. I couldn't find him. So I sat alone on the curb. A car drove by and they had Ethan tied up. I ran. And ran. I chased him. Until I lost him again. I felt hopeless. I was sad. And crying. Ethan was going to die. And I was too. But in the worst way. Alone.

"AHHHH!!!!" I woke up and my body jerked... "Omg what's wrong!!!" I woke Ethan up. "I'm sorry I had a nightmare..."
"What was it?"
"I... I don't want to talk about it..."
"Oh please. It will make you feel better." I looked at him. And my eyes started to water. He hugged me. "Shh... Shh... Don't worry, I'm here."

•••

After I woke up from that. It was about 6:29am and Ethan had to film a video. So I was still in his room and I Googled "What does it mean when you chase after someone in a dream"

"Chasing after someone or something. May suggest that you are trying to catch up to someone or something. May symbolize a desire to overcome something such as a fear or some obstacle in life."

Hmm... Interesting... Well, after Ethan filmed a video he wanted to make another but with me in it. So I got all dolled up, and I sat next to him facing a camera. Weird, it kinda looks like the camera from the d-

"WHAT IS UP MY CRANKY CREW!?? ITS ETHAN FROM CRANKGAMEPLAYS AMD TODAY IM HERE WITH ONE OF MY NEW FRIENDS!!! Say hi!"

"Hello. I'm Alise."
"Yes she is soooper funny and... She funny!" We both laughed. And after we just played a few games and ended the video.

"How was that?" He asked
"Fun! We should do this more often!!" We laughed and went back into his room. And I checked my phone,

Simone: he I got your surprise!! Just come home soon!! I'm waiting!!! sent 7:16am

"Hey Ethan this was sooooper fun!! But I gotta go home now, my sis said she got my surprise!!"
"Aww okay! I'll call you later then!"
"Okay she is gonna pick me up, so I'll be waiting outside for her!"
"Okay!"

A few minutes pass, and she picked me up and there's a box with a blanket over it. It's a huge box!!

Once we got home, she let me open it... ITS A NEW PUPPY!!!!! and it looks like Chibbi... "OMG SIMONE!!!! GIRL OR BOY???!?!"

"ITS A GIRRLL!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHH SHES SO CUUTTEEE!!!!!"

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH" I picked her up and snuggled her! "What's her name??"

"I want you to name her!" After thinking a little while I named her Layla. I thought it was a soooper cute name!! I had to FaceTime Ethan!

"Hey! Ethan guess what Simone got me!!??"
"Umm???? I don't know what!??"
"A NEW PUPPO!!!!"
"OMG SOOO CUTTEEE!!!!! BOY OR GIRL???"
"IT'S A GIRL!!!!"
"AHHHH WHATS HER NAME!????!!!"
"LAYLA!!!!"
"AWWWW SO ADORABLE!!!"

His little voice was so fucking cute! And the way his face wrinkles up!! AHHHH so CUUTTEEE!!!!!

•••

"Okay Ethan! Imma go now! It's always nice talking to you!"
"Alright! Good luck with your new puppy! I'll talk to you later! Byyeee!!!!"
"Byyeee!!!!"