Anymore.

"DARK!" I run frantically around the house. "ANTI!!" I turn on all the electronics I had. "GUYSSS PLEASE!!!" I fell to the floor. "Please don't do this." Dark. "Do what?" I looked up. "This." I showed him my arm. "Oh. It's helping you right?" I cried. "No."

I wake up. "DARK!" He's in bed with me. "Yes?" I hugged him. "Please don't do this." He hugged me back. "Do what?" I looked at my arm. Nothing was there. "This?" Dark asked. He grabbed my arm and licked it. "Ewww!!" I laughed and wiped it off. He smiled and looked into my eyes. Something about him is... Dark am led and giggled. I smiled. "What?" I said. He leaned in. "WOAH THERE IM TAKEN!" I pushed him away. "Oh come on... You know you love me." He smiled and showed his sexy fangs. I blushed. I didn't know what to do. I did like him I guess. But I got out of bed and I wasn't wearing pants. Dark stared at me. "Wait I thought you said you didn't like me... Like it was physically impossible?" Dark hid his face under the covers. "Dark?" I went up to him. "Do you like me?" He uncovered his face. "What are we? In 5th grade here?" He laughed and got out of bed. He didn't have a shirt on. I smiled and looked away. Damn he's hot. Wait what? Ethan.... Ethan.... Ethan!  I got up and got ready to go see him.

After I was dressed Anti and Dark were in the back. The radio turned on and scanned through channels like crazy. But I could hear Anti's voice. "Dark likes you" I laughed. "What?" Dark leaned to see my face. "Nothing" I kept driving the the hospital.

Once I was at the hospital I went up to Ethan's room. But... He wasn't there. "Ma'am!" I stopped a nurse. "Do you know where Ethan Nestor is?" She looked around. "Uhh... Follow me." She ran into a wall. But went through it. "Hello?" She popped her head out. "Come here" she waved her hand. I put my hand through the wall. And it went through. And the nurse grabbed my hand and pulled me in. Dark and Anti still behind me. Obviously Dark is holding my phone which is Anti. "There" the nurse pointed at Ethan. "ETHAN!" I sprinted over to him. Dark was right next to me. "Ethan what is this place?" He looked at me. "I don't know..." I was so confused... "Dark?" He looked at me and spoke. "Okay... This is the 4th dimension.... It's nothing... Really? But I live here. And I brought Ethan because he was going to die... And this dimension has amazing healing powers!!" I looked at Ethan. "Thanks Dark." I smiled. I hugged Ethan and he stood up out of his bed. And he said. "I can see him now..." I looked at Dark. "Him?" Ethan nodded. "He's cool!" I was so confused. "Wait... None of this is making any sense!!"

Dark laughed.