New Viners (Characters)

Hello everyone. This is my first story, I hope you like it a lot. I will try to upload a chapter every day. Thanks!!

----------------------------------------------

Character description

Beth: A crazy girl who loves a lot of fun, her favorite color is babyblue, loves dogs and likes Cameron. She is blond with blue eyes.

Mari: A sweet girl who loves photography, her favorite color is purple, loves cats and dogs. She has brown hair and brown eyes.

Dot Major: Mari's brother and member of the band "London Grammar".

Jake: Beth's big brother overprotective.

Chris: Beth's little brother that always wants to play video games.

Gemma: Mari's bestfriend. She likes cats and his boyfriend is Connor Franta.

Bradley Simpson: Beth's ex boyfriend and member of the band "The Vamps".

Pyper: Mari's mom. She is a famous singer and songwriter. She's never in home.

Harry and Lily Thomas: Beth's parents. They always are worried about Beth.

Ansel Elgort: He became Marii's good friend and he has a crush on her.

Shailene Woodley: She became Marii's good friend and for her is like a sister.

Natt Wolff: He became a really good friend with Shawn and he likes Lox.
Cara Delevigne: She became Marii' s bestfriend.

Ginger Elizabeth Woodley: Manager of Marii and also have a good friendship with Pyper Major. Both of them where part of the old band call "Wanderlust".