7: Blackout pt.2: It's Definitely Going to be a Good Day

A/N: Here it is! Pt.2. There will be more parts to the Blackout, but this is when it really starts to go down. The Hamilsquad will be introduced this chapter as well. Here's the rest of the smut, It's gonna be a long one!
_____________________________

=Alexander's POV=

"Prove it" I let those words echo throughout my mind for a few seconds. Just do what he says. I hesitantly begin to reach up towards the zipper, but before I actually got to do anything, a loud popping noise sounded through the house. "What was that?" I ask, noticing the pissed look on Thomas's face. Another pop followed by a low hum and the lights went off. "Power's out again, but that doesn't really matter now, does it."

Damn, I was really hoping that would change his mind. Can't we ju- "A-ah!" My train of thought was interrupted when I felt a small tug on my hair. He looked down incredulously. Moaning loudly when I felt another sharp tug, I looked up at Thomas and my face (somehow) got redder. "Y-You have a hair pulling kink?!" "N-no, I just..." I sigh, "Yes, I have a hair pulling kink." Grinning and biting his lip, he says, "Whatever. I'm not getting any younger Alex." Sighing, I reach up and begin to stroke him slowly through his jeans.

Letting out a small grunt, Thomas strokes my hair, as if he's trying to encourage me. He pushes his hips up off of the bed, allowing me to slide his pants off of him and drop them on the floor next to the bed. His erection looks even bigger now that it's only restrained by his boxers. I wrap my fingers around the shaft, beginning to stroke him through his underwear. Stroking him slightly faster, I can feel him hardening underneath my finger tips.

Poking my tongue out slightly, I kitten lick the tip of his dick, earning a small gasp from Thomas. "Oh fuck Alex..." he gasps again, gripping onto my hair. "Take them off." he commands. I look up at him unsurely. I'm not ready for this. "I said take them off!" Whimpering quietly, I allow him to lift his hips so I can slip off his boxers easily as well. I begin to quicken my pumping hand as I continue licking the head, hoping that he'll sense just how uncomfortable I am with this right now. Please just let me stop. "Alright, enough with that teasing bullshit. Blow me."

Prove your not a pussy anymore. Swallowing back any cries that I might let out, I decide to listen to the voice in my head. That stupid voice that always criticizes me for everything I do. The one that constantly reminds me that I don't matter at all. The one always pointing out how awkward I am around people. The voice that reminds me why I cut. The voice that constantly tries to get me to end it all. Maybe I should listen to this voice more often.

       I feel a few tears slip down my face as I take the head into my mouth. He must not have noticed, because he only slightly tugged on my hair, urging me on. Bobbing my head up and down slowly, I felt like I was reliving that day in the locker room all over again. No. Thomas cares about me. He actually cares. Doesn't he? For once the voice in my head wasn't heckling me. I need to make him happy. I start to bob my head faster, taking in his shaft halfway.

       "Oooh, that's so good Alex. Yeah, just like that." Sticking my tongue out and bobbing my head slightly lower, I hear Thomas's grunts get louder. I can feel the tip start to poke the back of my throat, causing me to pull back quickly. It slides out and flaps up against his stomach with an almost pornographic 'slap' as I catch my breath, my throat slightly irritated. Still panting, I look up to see Thomas sitting up from the pillows. "Have you done that before?" He asks, "N-no..." I say leaving out the fact that I was forced to a while ago.