Chapter 8

Chapter 8
P.O.V. Addison

Sitting in class I realized that anytime Ms. Lynch would look at Zayn he would wink at her. It was weird. When she passed out our homework, Zayn grabbed Ms. Lynch's ass. She squealed. "Zayn!" She yelled. I tried not to pay attention. I'm pretty sure he saw me looking. He scooted his desk closer to mine staring at me and leaning in towards me slowly. I felt very uncomfortable as he slowly moved his hand up my skirt. I closed my legs tightly so that he couldn't get access. But he was stronger than me and my attempt failed. "You're pretty for a nigger" he whispered into my ear. "Please stop." I said softly not trying to draw attention to myself. "And if I don't?" he asked with an evil grin. At this point his hand found it's way into my underwear. I could feel his rough dry fingers against me. I shivered from uncomfortableness. The bell rung. Thank God. For the second time today, I'm saved by the bell. As everyone got up and left he whispered in my ear. "I've never felt nigger pussy before. It's nice." He said as he licked his fingers. My eyes widen at his action. Disgusting perv. He lit another cigarette. Ms. Lynch saw and instantly got angry again. "Malik put it out!" She yelled "okay" was all he replied. Before I knew it I was being used as his personal ash tray. "What the hell?!" I yelled walking over to the sink to calm down the swelling. "Are you okay honey?" Ms. Lynch asked. "Yeah I'm fine." I lied. "Just ignore Zayn he is a trouble maker." She confessed to me. After the burning went away I left the room and headed to my next class. I was trying to see if I should go to Mr. Payne's office but it was my first day and I didn't want to seem like a snitch. So I gathered my things as if nothing happened. I walked into the hallway to go to my locker and what was left for me on my locker was not so pleasant. Now I truly stuck out like a sore thumb.

Hi Everybody!
Okay so there will be more sexual scenes later, but nothing like what just happened lol. We hope you like chapter 8! Thanks so much for the reads and don't forget to vote!! Again if you have any suggestions or if we make grammatical errors please comment below and let us know! We want your feed back!! Sorry for the cliff hanger haha ;).
-Nadine and Arianna