Chapter 11

Chapter 11
P.O.V. Margaret

I guess Mrs. Payne didn't recognise me from earlier today.

"That woman is gorgeous." Caroline says as I walk away from the counter.

"You should see her husband." I mutter under my breath.

"Do you think you can hold down the fort for awhile so I can pick up Addison. It's her day to work anyways." I say grabbing my purse.

"Sure," Caroline says, " if you want I can go pick Addison?" She offers.

"It's alright I've got to make a stop at home first." I say to her.

"Do you want me to vein you back anything?" I ask her before walking out the door.

"No it's alright. Now go pick up Addison!" She says laughing.

Addison works with me and Caroline at the store three days a week, Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. The costumer love her. When she was about 10 I used to bring her to work during the summer. She's always loved coming to the store with me. As I got into my car, I decided to turn on the radio. After skipping through channels and not finding anything, I settled on the Jazz station. I got home and felt the need to change. As soon as I open the front door, the phone rang.

"Hayes residence, this is Margaret Hayes, may I ask who is speaking?" I say into the phone.

"Mrs. Hayes, this is Liam."

"I'm sorry. Who- Ohh! Principle Payne! Hi! Is there something wrong with Addison? Is everything okay?!" I ask him.

"She's fine now. She fainted earlier today. I hate to do this over the phone-do you think you could come in after school to talk?" He asks me.

"Um, sure. I'll have my friend pick her up and I can stay."

"Okay see you in an hour?"

"Yes!" I say excitedly into the phone accidentally.

"I mean yes, in an hour." I say correcting myself.

"See you then." Liam say cheerfully into the phone.

I hang up and dial the stores number.

"Margaret's Market, this is Caroline speaking. Is there anything I can help you with today?" She says into the phone.

"Caroline it's me! Can you pick up Addison? Liam- I mean her principle just called. Something happened today with Addison and he wants to have a meeting about it."

"Sure! I'll close up and leave a note on the door invade any costumers come I between then and now." She tells me.

"Okay perfect thank you!" We both hang up and I change my dress.

I go with my navy blue tight fitting dress so I can show off my curves. I let my hair down and let my curls hang as I put a small amount of my hair up. I put my black pumps on and check the mirror. I touch up my make up and apply a little more red lipstick on to my lips.

"Perfect." I say to the mirror.

P.O.V. Addison

I open the door to the classroom and the strong scent of paint hits me. I crinkle my nose and head to the teachers desk.

"Can I help you?" He says to me.

"Here." I hand him my note from Mr. Payne.

"Why were you late?" He asks.

"The note explains that sir." I say quietly.

"I don't care. You should of been here on time." He basically yells at me.

"Yes sir." I say with my head down

I head to the empty station in the middle of the class. As I sat down I realized who I was sitting by.

"Hi Addie." Niall said

"Hi Niall." I said confused "why are you talking to me?" I asked

"Can't I talk to my girlfriend's new friend?" He questioned.

"By the way Emma has your stuff." He tells me.

"Thanks." I say smiling at him.

I stopped for a second to think about it. Niall was different, he was nice. After the class, I met Emma outside and she handed me my things. Outside I saw that my mom was dressed rather nicely. Where was she going?

"Hey momma why are you dressed like that?" I asked

"I have to go talk to Mr. Payne." She says giving me a kiss on the cheek and heading up the stairs of the school and disappearing through the doors of the school. Boys stared at her as she walked up the stairs especially Zayn.

"Nice." He said while walking down the stairs and on to his motor cycle. Ew.

When I turned to go to the car I notice Caroline.

"Auntie Caroline!" I yelled going in for a hug.

"Hi love!" She replied.

"What are you doing here?" I asked

"I'm picking you up!" She says.

"Oh okay" I said.

"You're mom has some business to take care of." She said with a grin.

What is she talking about?

Hiiiiiyyyaaaa guys!
Hope you guys enjoy the chapter!!! Her day has finally come to an end!! This is were things start to get interesting!! Don't forget to vote!!
-Arianna and Nadine