Chapter 15

Chapter 15
Margaret's P.O.V

I find myself thinking about Liam all the time. I honestly don't know what wrong with me. Most of the time the only thing that's on my mind is Addison.

"Margaret? Margaret? Margaret?!" Caroline yelled at me.

I almost forgot we were having lunch at my house

"What? Yeah sorry I was kind of lost in my own thoughts." I told her trying to focus.

"I have to go back to the shop. What time will you been in again?" She asked standing up from the table.

"Um well I have to go pick up Addison. I will be there about 3ish." I said

"Okay well I will see you then. Thanks for lunch girl." We hugged each other goodbye and Caroline left

I started to get ready to pick up Addison. I left early so that I would be able to talk to Liam.

I walked into the school and no said anything. I was here most days. When I walked into the office I bumped into Liam.

"Margaret?! What are you doing here?" He asked with a smile.

"I just thought I could talk to you about Addison." I lied

"Oh well come in." He instructed me

"So what's going on with Addison?" He asked while placing his hands in my shoulders.

"It's just I care so much about her" I began "she is not the same girl anymore" in the middle of me talking he began to massage my shoulders.

"And I just..." A moan fell from my lips.

He moves my hair to one side begins kissing my neck. I step away from him turning around. He gazes at me from where he is standing. Who am I kidding? I wanted him. I felt a need for him. I removed the papers from his desk and set them neatly on the floor. I look at the picture frame of his beautiful wife and children. I think about how heart broken they would be to know that their father hurt their mother. I feel Liam come up behind me. He grabs the picture frame from my hands and sets it on top of the pile of papers on the floor. He walks towards me slowly. I sit on top of his desk. He stands in between my legs and puts his hand into my hair.

"This is wrong." I say breaking the silence.

"I know." He agrees.

He starts to kiss my neck again.

"What about your wife? Your kids?" I ask him in between moans.

He kisses my lips.

"I want you so bad." He whispers to me.

I kiss him back. I start to button of his shirt and take off his tie. He unbuttons my dress reviling my black bra.

"Shit." He says as he unclips it.

I unbutton his pants in a rush as he kisses me. He fumbles his hands as he rips down my tights.

P.O.V.
Addison

Where the hell is my mother? I need her to come before Harry finds me. I walk outside and see her car parked in the parking lot. Okay? She's here, but where is she? I ask my self. I turn around to walk back into the building and walk right into somebody causing me to fall to the ground.

"I'm sorry I didn't-"

"Hi girly." Zayn says to me, "why don't we take a little walk?"

"No. I'm okay." I tell him getting up.

"You don't really have a choice." He snaps.

I look around and it's me, Zayn, and his biker buddies. Where is my mother? I nod at him and his friends snicker. He grabs me by the arm and leans me against the school building. I see people and students walking by. Clearly they see I'm in trouble yet they aren't doing anything to help me. Why would they? I'm a Negro.

"I haven't seen you around, lately." He says to me leaning to close for me liking.

"That's because you haven't been to class lately." I challenge him.

He shoos his friends away. You can tell Zayn is the pack leader. He's more attractive, aggressive, and the strongest.

"Who do you think you're talkin to?" He snaps at me.

His golden eyes have turned a dark color. I gulp in fear and he chuckles.

"I'm not gonna hurt you." He assures me, "I just want to know what it's like to be inside a nigger." He says into my ear.

His tone of voice sends shivers down my spine.

"Zayn. Leave her alone."

Harry. Shit.

"What did you just say pretty boy?" Zayn says walking away from me and towards Harry.

"I said to leave her alone." Harry repeats.

"Do you know who the fuck you're talking to?" Zayn asks Harry, "Styles if I were you, I would walk your pretty boy ass away from here before I mess up your face."

"Addison, let's go." Harry says to me.

I walk to Harry and stab behind him.

"Wait? Are you two-?" Zayn begins smiling, "I see. I wonder how mommy and daddy would feel about that?" Zayn says mockingly.

"I've got some dirt on you Malik." Harry tells him.

What is he talking about?

"I fucking doubt that" Zayn says laughing.

"Really? How about we go as Ms. Lynch what she thinks about that." Harry says smirking.

All the color drains from Zayn's face. What is going on?

"That's what I thought." Harry says grabbing my arm and leading me inside.

He leads me in silence all the way to the green house and closes the door behind him.

"What was that all about?" I ask him.

Hi Guys!!!
Hope you all like the chappy!!
As you see Liam and Margaret have a thing? What do you think about it? Please comment and tell us what you think!!!
We love you!
-Nadine and Arianna