Chapter 21

P.O.V. Addison

The car ride to my house with Mr. Payne was very awkward and it was silent beside the fact that I was giving him directions.

"Thank you for the ride." I say to Mr. Payne.

"No problem. We will talk about this tomorrow." Mr. Payne says as he gets out of his car.

"You don't have to walk me to my door."

"It's okay. I want to speak with your mother anyways."

"Um okay." I say looking at him confused.

I grab my keys and unlock the front door. As I walk in with Mr. Payne following close behind the smell of Gumbo fills up my nose. My stomach automatically responds by growling. I forgot that I was hungry.

"Addison! Where the hell have you been?" My mother starts.

"Mr. Payne? What's going on Addison?" My mother asks me.

"I'm going to get ready for dinner" I simply say to her.

"I found her locked in the green house at school" Mr. Payne tells her.

"I beg your pardon?" My mother asks shocked.

"Momma it's fine." I tell her knowing how she's going to react.

"What happened?" my mother asks Mr. Payne completely ignoring me.

"She-" Mr. Payne begins.

"Please take a seat." my mother tells Mr. Payne gesturing him for him to take a seat on our couch.

I walk to my room as they begin to talk about my hectic day.

*4 hours later*

I awake realizing that I had followen asleep while doing some of my English homework. I change out of my school clothes and put on my pjamas. I check the time and the clock reads 12:00.

"I need water." I say aloud to myself.

I leave my room and head towards the kitchen. As I pass my mother's room I realize that she's not alone.

P.O.V. Margaret

"Please, take a seat." I tell Liam as my daughter walks out of the room.

"Thank you Margaret." He nods with a smile.

"What happened today? Why was she locked in the green room?" I ask hm standing.

"Please, Margaret relax. She explained everything. She was waiting for a boy, Harry Styles. He was supposed to get her after his meeting with me, but he forgot." He explains.

"But why was my child locked in a green room?!" I ask again.

"He locked her in there."

"Why, might I ask?"

"She won't tell me. She's protecting him. I don't know why, but she's protecting." He tells me as he stands and walks towards me.

He stands right in front of me, so close our lips could touch.

"Liam..."

"What I did was wrong." he tells me.

"It can never happen again.." I tell him firmly.

He takes my cheek in his hand and looks at me with such a gentle look on his face.

"I want it to." he whispers as he starts to kiss my neck.

"L-Liam..." I begin as I refrain from moaning, "A-addison is-s in the other room."

But it was too late, I was once again pulled under his spell. He kisses my lips, scanning my bottom lip with his tongue ever so slightly. He then moves his hands from my face to my back so he can unclip my bra. I slowly unbutton his button down shirt and remove the silk red tie hanging from his neck. I analyze his body before making eye contact with the beautiful man standing in front of me once again.

"You're so beautiful," he states pulling me closer than we already are with lust laced in his voice.

He leans in again and begins to kiss me once more. I put my hand on his length as he begins to rub my clit through my tights underneath my dress. He unzips my dress and has me remove it as he removes his pants and shoes. From what I see he's already hard as a rock and I find myself smirking a little bit.

"What", he asks me, "it's nothing you haven't seen before." he finishes his sentence with a proud smile, and I don't blame him for that.

He then walks over to me and crashes his lips on to mine. He picks me up and props my back against a wall. He kisses my neck leaving a trail of soon to be hickeys on my neck and on my chest.

"Fuck-" I say in a frustrated tone.

"Wait." he tells me as he knows what I'm frustrated about.

He holds me up with one hand as he takes his other and starts to finger me. I bite my bottom lip to prevent me from screaming his name, and it almost fails. He starts to pump his fingers faster and faster in and out of me and soon I can't take anymore, as I'm about to reach my climax, he takes his fingers out and readjusts me on the wall.

"Liam." I beg.

He looks at me and kisses me before putting me down and turning me around to face the wall. He grabs my arms and holds them over my head as he enters me. He groans in pleasure and begins to kiss back of my neck as he fucks me against my living room wall. His thrusts start to get sloppy and slow as he reaches his climax. We ride out our climaxes together as we kiss each other passionately.

"Liam, we can't keep keep doing this, you have a family. Also if anyone found out that we were doing this it would cause a riot. Do have any idea where we live?" I panic. I become out breath again and grab my undergarments and dress to put back on. He's already has his pants on as he walks over to me shushing me.

"I know, I know," he says rubbing my back in attempt to comfort me, " I don't know why, but I always find myself thinking about you. I love the way you carry yourself with such dignity and how much respect you have for others. I admire you for being brave for both you and your daughter. I don't know what it is, but there's just something about you that makes me want to come back to you."

I look at him in the eyes and I search desperately for a flaw in him, I search desperately for a hint of evidence in his eyes to see if what he said was a lie. I search desperately, but there's nothing. Not a single flaw in the man sitting right in front of me smiling at me. I get up and rush to my room shutting the door behind me. I sit on my bed and begin to cry.

*knock knock*

"Margaret, did I say something wrong?" he asks me worry clear in his voice.

"No." I say trying not to make it evident that I'm crying.

"Please..let me in."

I walk over to the door and open it. There he's standing with a look of worry on his face. He steps inside of my bedroom and wipes the tear streaming down my face.

He then says- "Shut the door, turn the light off."

I do what he says and he grabs my hand leading me to my bed. We lay down facing each other.

"I want be with you. I want to feel your love. I want to lay beside you, I can't hide it even though I've tried. Whenever I see you my heart beats harder and it's like time escapes me. Whenever my trembling hands touch your skin, it makes this harder." he explains.

"Liam don-"

"Margaret, I've loved you ever since the first day we met."

"What?"

"I love you."

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

I KNOW IT'S BEEN FOREVER SINCE I'VE DATED BUT IM TRYING TO UPDATE MORE CONSISTENTLY BUT IM VERY BUSY WITH COLLEGE SHIT AND OTHER THINGS. HOPE YOU LIKED THE CHAPTER THER IS MORE TO COME!! IF YOU LIKE 5SOS YOU SHOULD CHECK OUT MY 5SOS FANFIC ITS CALLED SANTA CRUZ SAND AND IT CURRENT (ITS ANOTHER FANFICTION WITH A BLACK GIRL IN IT) HOPE YOU LIKE IT!!! -NADINE