Chapter 13

Chapter 13
P.O.V. Addison

Throughout his visit Harry would glance at me. I would pretend I was paying attention but of course I was. When him and his sister and mother left, my mom decided to close early. We drove home in silence. As soon as we got home, she told me she went to see Mr. Payne.

"Okay?" I say frustrated that se was beating around the bush.

"What happened today Layla? No lying." She scolds.

"Addison mom, Addison is what I want to be called and nothing it doesn't matter. It's in the past." I tell her walking to my room.

"Addison, I'm only trying to look out for you." My mother tells me.

"I know but I'm not a little girl anymore Momma." I say sitting on my bed.

She takes a seat next to me letting me rest my head on her shoulder. I could never tell her hat Zayn did. She would collapse of heart failure. She puts her arm around me, rubbing my shoulder.

"What do you want for dinner?" She asks me.

"I'm not hungry." I say getting up unzipping my dress.

"You can't go to bed without supper, Addison."

"Momma I've had a long day please. Let me just got to bed."

She raises her hands up in defeat and gets up to leave.

"Good Night." I say.

She turns around and smiles. I can see the hurt in her face from me not telling her about my day. I shrug and change into my pajamas.

The next day my mother wakes me up and practically drags me out of bed. I look in my closet and pick a white dress to wear. The dress has little pink, red, and purple flowers on it. I decide to put my hair up in a pony tail. After double checking to see if I have all my books, I'm ready to go. When I get into the car, I notice my mothers more dressed up than usual. Okay? I wonder why?

"You look nice today." I tell her.

"Thank you!" She says smiling.

I smile back at her and turn to look out the window. As we get to school, there is an even bigger mob waiting for us than yesterday. My mother stays in the car as police officers push away the crowd. All of a sudden as I'm near the door, I feel something wet against my face. I use my hand to wipe it off. I realised I had been spat on. I run up the stairs before anything else can happen and enter the building. I enter my first class and I'm the first one there. As I wait, I look at the clock and realise I have another 45 minutes before class begins. I decide to go exploring. As I explore my new school, I find myself going into a green room. The room is beautifully filled with flowers and different kinds of plants.

"What are you doing in here?" A voice of a male says scaring me.

"Ju-just looking. Sorry I'll leave." I say picking up the books I dropped.

"It's okay. You can stay." The voice says.

"Where are you?" I ask the mystery male.

"Right here." The voice says stepping out from where he was hiding. It's Harry.

"Oh. I'll leave." I say moving towards the door.

He steps in my way. And makes eye contact with me. I analyse his face. He's very attractive, but I knew that. He has the greenest eyes and the pinkest lips. They look so soft.

"Can we just...talk?" He asks me.

"Why just so you can call me a nigger again?" I shoot.

"No. I'm not like my friends." He tells me.

"I'm confused." I tell him shifting all my weight to the left side of my body.

"I'm Harry." He says putting his hand out.

"Don't change the subjec-"

"I'm Harry Styles. What's your name?" He says again still holding his hand out.

"My name is Layla but I go by Addison, my middle name." I say giving in still very confused.

"Nice to meet you." He smiles shaking my hand.

Maybe he's not so bad after all.

HIIII
Sorry I haven't been updating on time lately! Been really busy!! Hope you enjoy it!! -Nadine and Arianna