(2) Generals.

I looked up to see a gun pressed against my forehead. The man on top of me was wearing some sort of ninja costume and you could see a little bit of blue hair sticking out of him.

"Dante!" The boys screamed.

"Dumbasses you arent suppose to tell the people your kidnapping our names! What if they find away out then report you!" Dante screams.

Me and Katelyn both giggle and all three of them glare at us. Dante gets off of me still holding the gun near me. Laurence and Garoth walk over to Katelyn and they push her over to where I am.

"Am I the only one surprised that one of these kidnappers have some intelligence." I laugh.

"Agreed." Katelyn giggles.

"Tie em up would you two?" Dante grunts and rolls his eyes.

"Make sure the one with raven hair has something over her mouth. A gag or tape just anything." He whines.

I stick my tonuge out at him while Laurence and Garoth begin tying us up. I watch as Dante walks into the forst with a cell in hands.

"Whos he calling?" I questioned the boys.

"Why should we tell you?" Garoth questioned.

"Because your hawt duh?" I say smirking on the inside.

"Oh? Okay cutie. Hes talking with the man that ordered to have you girls kidnapped." Laurence said smirking.

"But now I don't want to give you away to him." Laurence replies.

"Its okay if I ever get out I promise ill find you my love." I say with a pout on my face.

He smiles and rubs my head. Dumb fuck manipulation really is my thing. This is gonna be fun when there around.

Dante comes back out of the forest and puts his cell phone away.

"Alright lets get them back to the base and let the generals pick which ones they want. Maybe you will get lucky and they wont pick you." He grunts.

Laurence picks me up bridal style and Garoth picks up Katelyn. I hear Dante whistle and a car zooms out of no where. They walk over to the car and Dante opens the back door. Laurence and Garoth hope in the back and Dante closes the door. He starts the cars and were off. Laurence rips of the tape from my mouth and I almost scream.

"Fucking hell." I whimper.

"Sorry." He whispers.

"So explain what the hell is going on here? What does he mean by generals?" I question him.

"The government highest ranking generals meet up once a year and they get to pick one girl to come back as there bitch." He says frowning.

"Geez straight forward much." I roll my eyes and look down.

"So theres a chance one of them will chose us?" I question.

"Yes theres 4 Generals." He replies.

"So that means one of the four could pick us?" I ask.

"Well I'd say more of three the newest General never picks anyone he just sits in the shadows and watches. Since you have to go up one by one and please them no one ever pleases him I guess." He says still whispering.

I look over my shoulder and see Katelyn and Garoth listing in. Meh as long as Garoth keeps his mouth shut I could careless if they listen. The back falls dead silence and it stays that way the rest of the ride.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We finally reach to a stop and Laurence shoves the tape back over my mouth. Dante opens the back and they carry us out. They put us both on the ground and untie us. I looked around to see the surroundings and noticed this place has tight security. Theres guards everywhere. Theres even a wall to keep from people escaping. I looked at the building and noticed it was a mansion. I looked around at it eyeing every window. My eyes stopped on one window as I saw someone with a hoodie over his head and no shirt peaking out. He smirked at me and I gave a calm look. He closed the curtains and disappeared from site. Two guards walked up to Dante and he nodded his head. The guards walked up to us and grabbed our arms.

"Oh no Mr.Guard sir please don't hurt us." Katelyn said sarcastically.

I giggled a bit with the tape over my mouth and it fell off.

"Oh ya Mr.Guards please don't were innocent little girls please don't hurt us." I said putting on a fearful look.

I saw Katelyn look at me in confusion and I showed a quick smile at her and then turned back to my fearful look.

"If you fine looking ladies don't get picked ill come pick you up myself." He said smirking.

"Okay mister handsome." I said winking. His face turned pink and he stuck out his hand and let go of me.

"My lady." He replied.

I bowed and took his hand. Fool enchantment always works. He guided me to the door and opened it. When he opened the door we were meet with a long hallway. He guided us to the farthest door and opened it. I looked around and noticed a bunch of girls everywhere. There was a huge stage of thrones at the far back. He pushed us in and winked at me. Leaving the door closed behind us and we were stuck in an awkward position.

"Hehe I'm always prepared." I whisper to Katelyn.

I dragged Katelyn over to the back of the room while other girls watched us. I gave them all dirty looks as we walked by. We sat near the stage and I heard a click behind us. Everyone's attention turned to the stage and the lights flickered on. Each throne lit up one by one. After they all lit up someone appeared onto the stage.

"Ladies and Gentlemen I am pleased to present the four government Generals." A boy holding a microphone announced.

"First General is Sir General Travis." Travis walked in and sat down in the first chair.

"Ladies." Travis said smirking.

Girls started screaming and cheering.

"Next up is Sir General Gene."

As Gene entered girls followed behind him and more people cheered. He sat down and the girls laid by his feet.

"Next is Sir General Zane."

Zane walked out and girls squealed with excitement.

"Mwhaha." He chuckled as he sat down in his chair.

"And the final General is Sir General Aaron."

Aaron walked out. He wore a hoodie and said nothing he sat down as girls cheered louder than ever. Wait a second that was the same boy I saw in the window. I looked at him to find him staring right at me. I growled a bit under my breath and looked away.

"Ladies we will send you in one by one to meet a General. Good luck and have fun." The announcer spoke.

The man left the stage and I dragged Katelyn away, I looked back one last time and saw Aaron smirking at me. I turned my head flipping my hair and walked away.