(6) Meif'wa

I slowly opened my eyes and looked around. I was in Aaron's room laying on his bed I must have passed out at one point. I got up and looked around the room. I saw a maid sitting in front of me. I looked down at her in question.

"Em hello.." I said quitely.

She looked up at me and smiled. She placed an outfit on my bed and I looked down at it.

"A maids outfit..?" I questioned.

"Yes from today onwards you shall be working her as a maid. That is what General ordered of course. If you havent noticed any girl he takes back with him he keeps as a maid." She smiled lightly.

I looked down at the maids outfit and sighed. I looked at her and walked over to the washroom. I closed the door shut and got changed. After getting changed I walked out of the room and looked in a mirror. I gasped in disgust.

"What kinda maid outfit is this..?" I questioned.

I looked into the mirror again. The maids outfit was really tight. It showed off my curves and I felt embarrassed to wear it.

"So what exactully am I doing?" I groaned.

"Well since your new here we have all decided to give you our chores." She smiled.

She put a list of stuff to do on the bed and waved at me sprinting out of the room. I looked down at the chores and threw it to the floor. I picked it back up and 'maid' (hehe get it) my way down stairs. I walked to the first room I had to clean. It was a hug closet. It was the maids closets. They had a tone of different clothes I was shocked at this. I looked through there clothes and took out a purple crop top and white short shorts. I quickly put them on and looked around for a window. I spotted a window at the end of it and slowly lifted it up. I slipped out the window and began running again. I made it to the end of the field and found myself faced with a wall.

"Fuck." I screamed out loud.

I looked up at the wall and decided only way out was to climb. I began climbing up very high. Almost there just a little higher. I grabbed onto the top of the wall and put my foot up. I got my foot up but was losing my grip. I felt my hand let go and I began falling. I screamed in horror as I fell to my death. I shut my eyes and waited to fall. I fell and the landing was soft. I opened my eyes and looked up.

"Fuck.." I muttered under my breath.

Holding me in his arms was Aaron. I rolled my eyes and looked at him.

"Hi.." I said shyly.

I could see he was pissed. I hoped out of his arms and slowly walked away from him. My eyes never leaving him. I walked back to the castle door like that and ran inside. I ran up the stairs and into Aarons room. I closed the door behind me and hid inside locking them shut. I ran over to the bathroom and locked that door as well. I could imagine what he would do to me for trying to escape. I heard Aarons door unlock and he stepped over to the washroom. He knocked on the door and I ignored him.

"Aphmau open up.." He said calmly.

"Promise you wont hurt me.." I said shyly.

"Yes.." He replied.

I opened up the door and looked at him. I walked over to him and stared him into his eyes. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me over to the couch. He threw me down on it and sat beside me.

"Starting tomorrow you will be going to my school." He stated.

"No thanks." I stated.

"Well if you wanna be my maid for the rest of your life go ahead. Heres my deal after you finish high school I will give you the chance to stay or leave." He said smirking.

I glared at him and groaned.

"Finee."

"Good now there something you should know. This school its a little different then your normal school. But ill let you see that for yourself. I should also say if you say your a maid for me you will be most likely sexually assaulted. Also don't let anyone know you are human. I am going to give you a chance to become one of them. Not forever but for a long period of time." He stated.

"Well that was a handful to take in." I growled.

"Yea well whatever follow me." He jumped up off the couch and walked over to his closet.

He opened up the closet and pulled on a suit making a door appear. He opened the door and I stared in shock.

"Well lets go." He stated.

I got up off the couch and followed him to where ever we were going. We walked down a huge flight of stairs eventually reaching the bottom. The room was huge and full of potions.

"So Aphmau I will give you a few choices now. Fairy, Meif'wa, Werewolf, Demon, Angel, Witch, and Mermaid." He said.

This is a hard choice. Im not sure what to pick.

"So let me pick my favourite three and I want you to tell me what each can do." I smiled slightly.

"Fine fair enough." He groaned.

"Meif'wa, Mermaid, and Werewolf." I stated.

"Hm you know what ill just make you a Meif'wa since I rather you figure out what each are capable of ." He replied smirking.

I growled at him and he took a potion off the self. He walked up to me and held me in his arms. I growled at him and tired to move away. He held my mouth open and poured it down my throat. I was choking so I had no choice but to swallow it. I started coughing like crazy and I felt my body changing. I hissed and fell to the ground. It felt like my ears disappeared. I hissed again at Aaron and he only chuckled. He bent down and placed a mirror in front of my face. I looked in the mirror to see a dark purple pair of cat ears and tail.