(14) Blue Green and Red

A blue haired girl broke through the roof and down beside me.

"Long time no see." She giggled

"Well well, look who it is." I smirked.

Katelyn pointed the gun at the guards and they backed up a bit.

"Sorry gentlemen but ill be taking her." She spoke.

I heard someone else fall to the ground and I looked beside me.

"Travis." I coughed.

"You should be glad I love Katelyn, over wise I would have let you die." He replied.

Travis pulled out a gun and pointed it at Zane.

"Sorry Zane but we need her for a bit so if you don't mind." He rambled on.

He took a few shots at Zane and all hell broke lose. Everyone began shooting at us and we began dodging. I dodged a few shots and began shooting people. We got a few people down but there were just too many. I felt someone grab my shoulder and I yelped. They slammed me to the ground and I looked up.

"Zane..." I growled.

He pointed the gun at my head and smirked.

"On 3 you die."

"3."

Boom

A shot went off and Zane fell down on me. My eyes went huge as I noticed blood falling out of Zane.

"TRAVIS." I screamed.

The guards began running out in fear and I heard foot steps approaching me.

"That wasn't me." He chuckled.

"It was me." A deep voice replied.

I gulped nervously and pushed Zane off of me. I fell right back down after noticing him.

"Aa-Aaron.." I spoke.

He picked me up off the ground and wiped the blood off my face.

"Lets go." He spoke cruley.

We all began to walk to the front doors and Aaron threw them open. Katelyn and Travis stopped at the stairs and we stood with them.

"Thanks." I mumbled.

"Ill see ya soon." Katelyn smirked.

I smiled back at her and they disappeared. Aaron had a tight grip holding me. He took out his phone and began to talk.

"Bring my car around."

Within a few seconds a car speed around and we got in. He threw me to the seat and closed the door. The driver began to drive and we were silent the whole way back. Once we arrived Aaron picked me up out of the car and walked into the house. Opening the doors I saw the maids and the little girl.

"You saved a little human girl just because she was like you?" Aaron screamed in anger.

I gulped a bit and scratched my head.

"Ya." I replied.

He grabbed my neck and started choking me. I fought back trying to get him off of me.

"Let her go." A little voice screamed.

He let me go and I noticed the let girl hit him. Aaron pulled out a gun and bang.

He shot her.

He shot her in her head.

She fell to the ground and Aaron took a few more shots.

He took in a few deep breaths and turned back to me. I felt tears running down from my eyes. I was speechless.

"..."

"Don't ever bring someone else into this house again without my permisson." He growled.

I nodded my head and stared in shock. I ran past Aaron and the maids and up into his room. I locked the door and ran back into his bathroom. I locked that door as well and stared in shock at the mirror.

Tears were rushing down my face but I still couldn't say anything. I sat in the washroom and laid down on the floor. I felt lonley. I was the only one who seemed to not be shocked or cared about this. He shot a child and the maids didn't flinch. I felt my tears fall to the floor and I laid there by myself.

▪~~~~~♤~~~~~▪

After a few hours I finally got up off the floor. I unlocked the bathroom door and walked into Aarons room. I walked over and opened his door. I walked down the stairs quietly and headed for the door. I swung it open and closed it. I looked outside and noticed someone standing in the garden. I snuck up on them and noticed it was Aaron. I hide behind a tree and watched him. He was staring at the moon. His hair was blown by the wind. I watched as he just stood there.

"Come out from behind that tree." He spoke.

I was shocked. I came out from behind the tree and he turnned around.

"H-How could y-you.." I spoke.

"Simple she was making me angry so I shot her." He chuckled.

"You know," he said as he walked forward, "If you make me anger as well ill have to punish you."

He softly touched my cheek and I felt my face heat up. I pushed him away from me and he laughed.

"Hun whether you run or not I can do as I please with you."

"You aren't my dad." I growled.

He grabbed my wrist and pulled me into his chest. He tilted my head towards him and smirked.

"You won't be saying that after I throw you on my bed."

I tried to back away from him a bit and he held me tighter. He leaned in for my lips and began kissing me. I began to kiss back but he was getting rough. I felt my face turning red. His hand began to travel up my back I yelped. I pulled at his hair wanting to breath and eventually he pulled away. He put his finger in my mouth and grinned.

"Call me daddy." He said in a deep sexy voice.

He kept his finger in my mouth and I felt helpless. His touch was getting to me.

"Da-", I bit his finger and he jumped up I began to run back and screamed, "Dumb ass thought I would call you shit, hell no."

I ran into the mansion and back into his room. I slammed the door behind me and heard him running after me. He slammed open the door and pushed me on the bed. I yelped and felt him holding me down.

"Tonight is going to be a long night." He chuckled.