(15) Last Night

(Most of the chapter but most I mean like 98 percent is a lemon so rip kms)

I yawned as I began to wake up from a horrible sleep. I looked around and noticed Aaron was sleeping beside me. I felt my face turn red as I remembered the event of last night.

▪~~~~~Flashback~~~~~▪

WARNING LEMON! WARNINGGGGGGGG.
IF YOU DONT LIKE EM SCROLLL FAST AFF

Aaron pushed me against the bed and he began to take off his shirt. He threw his shirt to the ground and got up in my face. I began to touch his chest and he leaned down onto me. He pushed me down a bit and put a piece of cloth over my eyes. He began to slowly put his hand under my shirt.
I felt him playing around with my bra and he began to stick his hand under it. I squealed a bit and took the cloth off my eyes.

"A-Aaron." I moaned, "Are you sure you want to do this."

He nodded his head and put the cloth back over my face. He began to unclip my bra and I felt a shiver go down my spine. He took my bra out of my shirt and dangled it in front of my face. I threw the cloth to the side and he threw my bra on the floor. He began to slowly take off my shirt and I looked away feeling hot. He began to take off my shirt and I covered my face. He stopped talking it up half way and I peaked out a bit.

"No need to be embarassed." He said in a deep sexy tone.

I looked at him and he closed in on my lips. He began kissing me softly. I began to kiss him back. He used the kiss as a distraction and began putting his hand up my shirt. I squealed once he began touching me. He kept pulling and twisting it. Eventually he pulled away and lifted up my shirt a bit. I felt my face flash with red and he put his head under my shirt. He began sucking and playing with them. I felt myself begin to get hot.

"A-Aaron..." I moaned quitely.

He stopped twisting and pulling and eventually took off my shirt. He threw my shirt to the ground and I quickly covered my breasts with my hands. I looked up at Aaron and saw a smirk appear on his face. He removed my hands from covering them and pulled something out of his pocket. He placed my hands against the bed and began to tie them with something tight. I looked back and noticed he tied my hands with rope.

"Aaron..?" I questioned him.

"This may hurt a little, I wont let you back out now." He replied.

He began to take off my skirt and I looked away with my face flustered. He began to put his fingers in my undergrament and I yelped as he began to put it in my womenhood. He began thrusting his finger in and out and I screamed. He smirked more and took his finger out. He got ontop of me and put it near my face. White liquid sat on his finger.

"Call me daddy and I won't put it in your mouth." He said with a grin on his face.

"You really are that desperate for me to call you that." I giggled.

He began to bring his finger closer to my mouth and I felt my face heat up.

"Daddy... put it in me." I mumbled.

Aaron looked surprised his eyes went huge.

"What was that?" He said with a sly grin.

I felt my face heat up with more embrassment and he put his hand in his mouth. I felt myself more embrassed as he did so. He took his hand out of his mouth and the silva dripped from it. He licked his lips and leaned down to my womenhood. I felt his tounge enter it and I began to feel hot. It was like someone threw me in a fire pit.

"Aaron s-stop." I stuttered.

But the pleasure was getting to me. I moaned as he licked me. I felt his tounge get deeper inside me. I was going to explode. He pulled out and went straight up to my face. He began kissing me roughly. I began to kiss him back and he bit at my bottom lip. I allowed him to enter and we began kissing deeply. As he did I could taste his silva. It tasted strange but good. He began to unbotton his pants and I closed my eyes. He broke away from the kiss and I began panting. He began to position me and I moaned. I felt him tease me with his member. I opened my eyes and immediately regreted it. He stuck his member in me and I screamed. He began thursting slowly in and out. He took the cloth beside me and put it in my mouth.

"Don't make so much noise or Ill go faster." He smiled.

I looked away from him again and he eventually hit my sweet spot. He began thrusting harder and faster. Panting and moaning was all I could here. I felt my head getting light and my vision getting blurry. Aaron pulled out and I closed my eyes passing out.

▪~~~~~End Of Flashback~~~~~▪

I tried to get out of the bed and fell back down. When falling I noticed I had nothing on me. I fell to the floor and made a huge thud. Aaron jumped up out of the bed and looked down at me. I felt my heart racing faster as I laid there on the floor legs spread open. He grinned at me and I looked away. I stood up on my feet and began to walk a bit. After a few seconds I fell into Aarons chest. I couldn't feel my legs.

"Aw does daddys little girl hurt?" He said playfully.

I pushed away from him and stuck my tounge out. I began to walk to the washroom and I fell in on opening the door. I got up and closed the door behind me.

▪~~~~~♤~~~~~▪

After taking a half an hour shower and getting dressed I walked back into Aarons room. I noticed Aaron putting on his shirt and I looked at the clock. One more day before school. I looked back at Aaron and smirked. His abs were so nice. I began blushing and I heard a small knock at the door. I walked up to the door and took a breath. I opened the door and the first thing I heard,

"You guys were really loud last night."