(10) Cats and Dogs

I felt my heart racing fast. What have I just done. I took out my phone and I began to call Ross.

"Ross! ROSS!" I screamed.

"What is it?"

"I HAVE MADE A HUGE MISTAKE!" I yelled into the phone.

"Hey who are you talking to?" I heard another voice speak.

"Um no one anymore got to go cya." Ross yelled.

The phone call ended and I threw my phone to the floor.

"Well someones mad."

I turned around and notice Kai smirking at me.

"You! Why did you pick me to fight in the battle royale?" I yelled.

"Because you kicked my ass back there plus you have no choice now anyways." He chuckled.

I picked up my phone off the ground and threw it at Kai. The phone hit him in the face and he groaned in pain. He bent down and picked up my phone. He smashed it in his hand and I growled.

"Ill do that to your face if you ever break my phone again." I growled.

He walked up to me and laughed.

"Oh please like you would hurt me around all these people."

I looked around and noticed everyone staring at us.

"Well if I kicked your ass here and now least id have some credit don't you think." I giggled.

"Well if you lose you would lose it all?" He laughed.

I dropped my stuff on the ground and glared at Kai. Kai put his stuff down and rolled his eyes.

"Ahem." 

I heard a voice cough. We both turned to the crowd and I noticed that werewolf chic Aaron picked.

"Shouldn't you be working togethet?" She giggled.

"We are training." I hissed.

"In front of everyone? Seems more like your challenging him for his postion." He smirked. 

I grunted and looked at Kai. I lookd back at Dottie and rolled my eyes.

"Whatever lets fight somewhere else then." I growled.

"Hey hey! Wait a second." Dottie yelled.

I turned to Dottie and she dropped her stuff to the ground.

"You may not be able to fight him but you can fight me." She said smirking.

I smiled at her and I faced her way. I kicked my stuff out of the way and we stood there getting ready to fight. She made the first move. She ran at me at a very fast speed I jumped in the air and dodged her. I had to think about this as if she was a dog. Its a cat verses a dog. I can jump high and run fast well she can run fast and is super strong. I jumped down to the ground and ran at her. She grabbed my arms and I grabbed her. She over powered me and threw me at a tree. I stopped my back from hitting the tree. As I hit the tree I pushed forward with my feet and hit the girl knocking her down. She groaned in pain and I jumped up off of her. She got up off the ground and ran at me. I jumped up into the air and she grabbed my leg slamming me into the ground. I grunted and I felt her jump on me. I growled at her and she growled back. I kneed her in the stomach and she growled. I kneed her again then jumped up off of her. We both began breathing heavily. She stood up off the ground and I growled at her. She glared at me and smiled.

"Draw." She spoke.

I nodded my head and smirked. I walked up to her and put out my hand. She shook my hand and I turned around for my stuff.

"I don't regret picking you." Kai laughed.

I rolled my eyes and walked over to Kai.

"Thanks Kai." I smirked.

I grabbed my stuff off the ground and headed for the front. I arrived at the front and I noticed Aaron's car. I rolled my eyes and ran to the car. The doors swung open and inside I saw Aaron, he looked pissed.

"What took you so long." He growled.

He pulled me into the car and the door shut behind me. I fell into his chest and I spoke,

"I just fought that chic you nominated."

He glared at me and growled.

"Let me guess she kicked your ass." He chuckled.

"Nope she called a draw." I laughed.

He rolled his eyes and pushed me away from him.

"Hm maybe she just didn't want to embarrass you too much." He chuckled.

I threw my school bag at him and growled. He grabbed me and pulled me into him.

"Oh your gonna regret that." He replied smirking.

▪~~~~~♡~~~~~▪

When we arrived back Aaron brought me up to his room.

"Get me a drink." He demanded.

I rolled my eyes and I walked down stairs. I arrived down stairs and I took a drink out of the fridge. I ran upstairs and brought him his drink.

"Get me food." He demanded.

I nodded my head and raced back down stairs. I opened up the fridge and grabbed some pizza. I felt a light tap on my shoulder and I turned around.

"Hello beautiful... Do you know where Aaron is?" A werewolf questioned me.

He had blue ears and a tail. He also had black hair and his eyes shined.

"Eh ya ill bring you to him." I spoke.

I walked up stairs and the boy followed me. I opened the door and spoke,

"Aye Aaron some flirty werewolf bitch is here to see ya."

He growled at me and the boy walked in behind me.

"What are you doing here." He growled.

"Oh come on I can't check on my own cousin once in a while." The boy chuckled.