(20)

I watched as all the people beside me fell. Gun shots went off and I was surrounded by blood. I got up and fell back to the ground. I watched as the blood fell from my wound. It hurt. I looked up and noticed someone approching me, Aaron. He bent down and picked me up. I felt tears fall from my eyes and I whimpered.

Click.

A flash went off and Aaron turned around quickly. The figure began running and Aaron dropped me to the ground. He glared at the figure and got ready to run after them.

"A-Aaron..." I managed to say.

He looked down at me and his eyes were red. I felt weak. I could hardly move. He growled a bit and his eyes flashed black. He picked me up and began to walk back to the school. When we made it to the gate people were gasping and looked shocked. I watched as girls gave me dirty looks and whispered back and forth. I closed my eyes tight and took a deep breath.

▪~~~~~Aaron's POV~~~~~▪

I watched as people stared at us. I walked over to the main building and slammed the door open. People looked at me and gasped. I rolled my eyes and made my way to the principals office. I slammed open the door and noticed the principal talking with some people. The higher ups. She turned around and gasped.

"What happened?" She yelled.

"She got attacked." I growled.

I placed her down on the couch and the principal ran to the phone. She began calling and freaking out. Doctors began rushing in the room and began examining her. They put her on a stretcher and took her out of the room. I turned over to the higher ups and glared at them.

"So your the famous Aaron Lycan." A blue haired lady chuckled.

"So what about it?" I growled.

"Oh nothing, well but this." She pulled out a few pictures and placed them on the desk.

I picked them up and my eyes went huge. There was a picture of me and Aph. One of them was of us at my house. Another was us at the camp ground and the final one was of me picking her up after she was hurt.

"So what about them?" I growled.

"Well Aaron if you havent noticed by now its obvious your lover, is human." One of the men spoke.

He handed out a picture and my eyes went huge. It was a picture of Aphmau in a tree she didn't have her potion with her. She also seemed to be hiding from something.

"And as you know. It is illegal to bring a human into our world." The girl spoke.

I had no reply.

"Well its more illegal to let them live amoung us. Now if you were just keeping them for maids I could expect that but you let her come to school and learn all our secrets. Do you understand what you have done?" The girl screamed.

I growled at her and she glared at me.

"You can't love a human. I knew your dad made a mistake making you a general." She mumbled.

"Your the boy every girl would dream to have. You just happened to find the girl of your dreams. Only problem? Aaron shes human!" The other guy yelled.