(17) Challenged

I yawned and stretched as I got out of bed. I looked to the side and jumped up yelling when I noticed Aaron was beside me. Aaron jumped out of bed and fell onto the floor.

"Don't do that again." He yelled in anger.

I took out my phone and noticed we had 30 minutes. I showed Aaron the time and he jumped out of bed. I ran to the closet and got my clothes on. I ran downstairs and made a quick lunch. Aaron came racing down behind me and I threw a lunch at him. We headed for the door and the car pulled up. Aaron shoved me in the car and we both headed to school.

▪~~~~~♤~~~~~▪

We pulled up into the school and I hoped out of the car with Aaron. People stared at us and I waved to him goodbye. I began walking to the gate and I felt someone tap my shoulder.

"Oh so whats your thing with him." A voice chuckled.

I turned my head around and rolled my eyes.

"Kai Its a better thing than I have with you. He kisses me much better." I smirked.

Kai gritted his teeth and I punched him in the face he stumbled to the ground and I glared at him and he stood up.

"F-Firce." He spoke.

I walked past Kai and into the school grounds.

Ring

"Today we will be a training day for all Students. Those who have been picked to run in the Battle Royale while train with there trainers. Also a rule we forgot to tell you about slipped my mind. Those who have been picked in the Battle Royale may not stay in it. Other memebers from your group can challenge you. Meaning if you lose you lose your spot. Good luck."

I looked around and noticed other Mefi'wa girls staring at me. I looked away shyly and we began walking to the Main hall. I opened the doors and walked inside. I headed to the Main office and knocked on the door.

"One moment." A female voice replied.

She opened the door.

"Oh Aphmau." She said, "What can I do for you?"

I walked into the office  and she closed the door behind me.

"Could you tell me where I go to train with my trainer?" I questioned her.

"Its hard to explain ill call up your trainer Kai to show you were to go." She smiled.

"No!" I screamed.

She looked at me confused and I smiled slightly.

"He kinda has a thing for me and the last time he showed me around he tried to get me." I yawned.

"Well theres only one other person I can think of to show you around." She sighed.

She picked up her phone and started typing.

"He may be worse so be prepared."

She put the phone to her ear and spoke,

"You got 2 minutes to get over here and help this girl."

She ended the call and someone knocked on the door. She opened the door and Aaron stepped in. I felt my face turn red and he smirked.

"Alright lets go." She said in a deep husky voice.

He turned out the door and I followed him out of the main building. As we walked together people glared at us. Espically the werewolf girls. Aaron walked out the gate and began walking into the forest. After a few seconds we appeared at a gate. He opened the gate and we walked in. There were a few people here. Kai, Dottie and a few others I didn't know. Aaron walked up to him and I looked at them.

"Aphmau this is the leader of the Devils." Aaron spoke.

A boy stepped up and bowed to me.

"Hello my name is Gene." He smiled.

I looked over at Kai and saw his face getting red he was getting mad.

He took my hand and gave it a soft kiss. I felt my face heat up and I looked over at Aaron. His eyes were turning red and he grabbed Gene by his collar. He threw Gene to the ground and Gene began to cough a bit of blood.

"Hands off." Aaron growled lowly.

Gene put his hands up and Aaron smiled.

I remember Gene, he was one of the generals.

"And this is the Devils person chosen to do the Battle; Sasha." Aaron spoke.

Sasha smiled lightly at me and I smiled back.

"And this is the leader of the Witches; Lucinda."

"Hi cutie." She smiled.

I looked away blushing and she giggled a bit.

"And this is her apprentice Zenix."

He smiled slightly and I smiled back.

"You already know Dottie so no further introductions are needed." Aaron proclaimed.

"Alright then lets start training." Kai spoke.

He grabbed my wrist and started to walk away. I felt someone grab my wrist and Aaron pulled me close into him.

"We have decided to do things a bit differently today." Aaron smirked.

"Oh and what do you mean by that?" Kai questioned.

"The prinicipal told me to help out Aphmau today." Aaron smirked.

He grabbed my wrist tighter and began walking away. He walked out of the gate and I looked back. Kai seemed absolutely pissed. Aaron began to walk further away eventually losing sight of them.

▪~~~~~♤~~~~~▪

We made it to an abandoned camp site and Aaron sat down. He laid down on the grass and I approached him.

"So." I said.

"So what?" He questioned.

"Are you gonna train me?" I asked him.

He rolled his eyes and stood up.

"Fine but I want something in return." He smirked.

"What do you mean?" I questioned.

"For each time you fail I will sexually harass you." He said in a deep calm voice.