(18) Mefi'wa Girls

I looked at him eyes wide.

"Say what?" I replied.

"You heard me." He growled.

I felt my face heat up and I looked away. I pouted at Aaron and he rolled his eyes.

"Lets get started." He spoke.

He walked up to the the center of the camp and I followed him. He stop and turned around to me. I stood far from him and got into a fighting postion.

"Heres my deal, your gonna come at me and if I catch you ill do what I did before. You wanna get out of it? Simple escape." He spoke.

He smirked at me and I blushed. I ran at him and stuck my foot at him. He caught my leg and threw it to the ground. I jumped up off the ground before he could get me. I ran at him again and tried punching him in the face. He grabbed my fist and pulled me into him. I felt him begin to to put his hand up my shirt and I squealed. I kicked him in the knees and jumped up. He groaned in pain and I smiled.

"Not bad." He replied.

"But now ill actually try." He smirked.

I gulped nervously and ran at him. He grabbed my arm and threw me to the ground. He got ontop of me and kept my arms over my head. I kicked him but he blocked it. No wonder he was the winner of the Battle Royale. He leaned down to my lips and smirked.

"I win." He chuckled.

I looked at him making my face more flustered.

"Do you give up?" He questioned.

I looked up at him making my eyes more innocent. He let his guard down a bit backing away a bit. The moment he did I took that chance to kick him where the sun dont shine and he fell to the ground. I got up ontop of him and pinned his arms down.

"What a little devil." He pushed me off of him and shoved me onto the ground.

He began putting his hands down my pants and I screamed.

"Try and escape." He whispered into my ear.

He began to but his hands near my panties and I shrieked. I kicked him and struggled again. I looked at him and used my head to hit it into his head. He let go of my arm and touched his head. He growled a bit and I punched him in the gut. I jumped up from under him and stood my grounded. He got up off the floor and ran at me. He punched me in the face and I went flying to the ground. I groaned in pain and jumped up. I ran at him and kicked him with all my force. As he fell to the ground he grabbed my leg making me go down with him. He pulled me into his chest and I took a breath.

"Thats enough for now." He panted.

I nodded my head and laid down on him breathing heavily.

"You know we cou-"

"No." I quickly cut him off.

"Oh come on no ones around." He pouted.

"No." I replied.

He rolled his eyes and pushed me over.

"Fine Ill find some other girls to have fun with." He mumbled.

I jumped up off the floor and grabbed his arm. He tured around and I slapped him across the face. He looked at me shocked and I pushed him away.

"I'm gonna go back." I whispered.

I felt something grab my arm and as I turned around Aaron smashed his lips onto mine. He began kissing me aggressively. I kissed him back and he pushed me up agaisnt a tree. I felt hin begin to play with my hair as a I wound up playing with his. I felt him tugging on my bottom lip for an entrance and I jokingly denied him. He pushed away from me and pouted.
He leaned in really close to my face and I blushed.

"Hey Aph?" He whispered.

"What." I replied.

He went back into the kiss and stuck his tounge in my mouth. Damnit. He used that as a way to get into my mouth. Our tounges began twisting and I felt myself losing control.

Snap.

I jumped up at the sound of branches cracking and we both pulled away. I looked over Aaron's shoulders and saw Dottie and Kai. They were staring at us with wide eyes.

"Hey.." I spoke.

They just stared at us draw dropped and confusion on their face.

"I thought you were joking?" Kai yelled.

I stuck my tounge out at him and I saw a tear fall from Dotties eyes. Dottie turned around and began running. I really didn't like her not one bit. Aaron ran after her and I started to run after Aaron. I ran behind him and eventually after falling a few times I lost him. I looked around for someone but I couldn't find anyone.

"Aaron? Dottie? Kai?" I yelled.

No replies.

I walked around a little more and I noticed a few Mefi'wa girls in the distance. The moment they noticed me they began to walk up towards me.

"I challenge you!" One of them yelled.

I felt my eyes go wide and I gulped.

Shit.

I didn't expect this that soon.

She got in a fighting stance and so did I. She began running at me and threw a fist. I caught her fist in my hand and began to twist her wrist. She yelped in pain and then kicked me in the stomach. I jumped up and landed on my feet. I began running at her and I threw a punch. She fell to the ground immediately and the other girls gasped.

"What do you think your doing." A male voice yelled.

I looked out in the distance and watched as a boy Meif'wa approched us.

"She challenged me." I yelled.

He ran up to the Meif'wa and helped her up. The Meif'wa looked over at me and hissed.

"Ill get you back for this." She mouthed to me.

I looked at her confused and she smiled. I heard foot steps come running up behind me and I turned around noticing it was Kai.

"We should head back to the school Dottie is really upset right now so Aaron brought her back." Kai spoke.

I nodded my head and we made our way back to the school.