(9) Battle Royale

I watched as she left the room. I looked back and noticed Kai laying on floor he seemed to be out. The bleeding had stopped. Meaning Mefi'wa had some sort of healing ability. Meaning for the time I did as well. I heard a small click and I jumped up.

"May all students please report to the main building for an aseembly, Thank you!"

I got up off my feet and decided to go. I wasn't sure were it was but I could just follow the croud. I left the room and began following all of the other Mefi'wa. We appeared at a large castle like building. It had flags everywhere one of each building colour. I noticed the Mefi'wa running to the purple flag entrance and I went with them. Opening the door there was a huge stadium. There were chairs everywhere and a huge stage in front. I sat down in one of the chairs and turned my attention to the stage. After about 10 minutes the principal appeared at the stage.

"Welcome Ladies and Gentes to another great year."

As she said that people began clapping and screaming.

"As you all know we are starting off a new school year. Meaning new and more competition. For those who don't know every year there is a battle in strenght and mind to fight for the crown. Last years winners were the werewolves. Will they win again this year who knows. All we know is this year should be interesting. Id like the captin of each tribe to come to the stage."

I looked around and noticed people standing up. One person from each group. I flinched when I noticed Kai up on the stage he must have re gained consiousness. I also noticed Aaron up on the stage. People cheered and screamed as others made there way up to the stage.

"We have called you all up here to pick your representative of this years battle royale. I know it may be early to decided but we will give you 5 months. You can-"

Before she could finish someone raised there hand. Everyone gasped in shock and I noticed Kai's hand was up. How could he have already picked someone.

"Kai? You already know who you want to represent the Mefi'wa's?" The principal spoke.

"Yes Yes I do."

"And who is it you pick?" She spoke confused.

"Her name is Aphmau, Aphmau Phoenix."

I felt my heart stop and I glared at Kai up at the stage.

"Ms Aphmau if your here would you like to come up to the stage?" The principal accounced.

"Not really." I yelled back.

Everyones head turned in my direction and I laughed a bit.

"No thanks I'm good where I am." I replied.

People stared at me more in shock than before.

"The hells your problem if I don't wanna go up I won't go up." I yelled rolling my eyes.

The principal coughed into the mic and everyone turned back to her. 

"Alright then does anyone else have anyone they want to pick." She said annoyed.

I looked at the stage and Aaron's hand shoot up.

"Who do you pick?" She said getting more annoyed.

"I nominate Dottie." He spoke softly.

Loud cheering arupted from the wolves and a girl stood up. She had purple werewolf ears and a tail. She was wearing a purple plad shirt with blue jeans. She walked up to the stage and took the mic from the principal.

"Thank you, thank you!" She screamed.

"I wont fail you Aaron. I won't let the tribe down and as the representative WE WILL NOT LOSE!"

The werewolfs cheered again even louder this time. All you could hear were clapping and cheering. Dottie gave back the mic and walked back to her seat.

"Alright then.. Im assuming we aren't picking anymore people today." The principal anoncued.

The others standing on the stage nodded there heads.

"Perfect then, its time to explain everything. If you may not know the Battle Royale is when people are picked from each tribe and thrown in an arena to fight. If they win the fight they move on and fight against someone else. Once there in one person left they fight against the champion from last year. Which would be Alpah Aaron. If you win your graduation is guaranteed and you got a load of cash to spend. You can decide to leave the school when ever you please but know once you reach your last year of high school you are forced to graduate and leave. You also will recive a schools master key. Opening every door in the school allowing you to return and visit as you please." She said.

I felt my heart race a bit but I knew I had to do this.

"This assembly is on break for now I will see you all back here tomorrow morning." She called.

"School dismissed."

Everyone began running out of the room and disappeared. As I left the main place I was met face to face with Aaron.

"Aaron." I growled.

"Aphmau." He replied.

"I would like to propose a deal." I smiled slightly.

"And that is?" He questioned.

"If I become champion you will leave me to do my own thing." I smiled.

"Deal." He chuckled.

"Why are you laughing huh?" I questioned him.

"So if you lose then I get to keep you?" He smirked.

I nodded my head slightly and he smirked more.

"Oh did you forget I was going to let you leave even after you graudated? Now if you lose this fight I don't have to let you go even after you graduate."

I felt my body freeze up and I stared in shock.

"Mistakes have been made. I will make sure your almost dead if we fight just to keep you here." He growled at me sharply.

Turning around to leave he began to walk away. Before he was out of my view he stopped and turned around.

"Meet me at the front in half an hour when we arrive at home you have a lot of work to do."

(N/A there may be more chapters out today for my books. Ill write a chatper for the Vampire book and maybe another one for this book who knows. Anyways cya.)