(5) Caught

There stood Aphmau sword to her body. She jumped in front of Max with nothing but herself. She growled at him and her arm started bleeding along with her chest. Aphmau fell to the ground coughing up blood. Aaron put his sword away and bent down to her. Aphmau was still coughing up blood as blood flowed out of her.

"Touch them.. and I wont... forgive you..." She told Aaron.

I ran up to Aphmau and her eyes started closing shut.

"Aph Aphmau!" I screamed.

I tried shaking her but she wouldn't wake up.

"General save her." I screamed at him.

He groaned and picked up Aphmau. He started walking back to the gates. I followed them there. When we arrived at his car the door was opened. He got in and placed Aphmau down. He looked back at us and glared.

"Get in." He said growling at us. Max and I hoped in the car and he speed away.

♡Aphmaus PVO♡

I woke up in a hospital bed. I looked up at the ceiling and couldn't feel my arms. I tried to get up but fell back down. I could fell my arms but couldn't get up. I looked around and looked out the small window on the hospital door. I saw Aaron standing outside talking with a doctor. I turned over onto my side and groaned. I saw Aaron peak in the window and noticed I was awake. He opened up the door and stood at the frame. He played around with his hair and looked down at me.

"Your a problem you know. I should've just left without picking anyone." He groaned.

I hissed at him and he walked over.

"What happened to Ross and Max?" I asked Aaron.

"APHMAUUU." I heard someone scream.

"Well theres your answer." Aaron mumbled to me.

The doors slammed opened and in ran Ross. He ran to me and  hugged me. Max walked in behind him and rolled his eyes playfully.

"Aphmau im sooo sorry... I by accidentally told Aaron about what happened." He whispered lowly.

I smiled at Ross and looked up.

"Its fine i'm just glad you guys are alright." I replied.

"Thanks.." Max mumbled.

I smiled at Max and turned back to Aaron. He glared down at me and rolled his eyes.

"Can you move?" He questioned.

"Not really." I replied.

He groaned and picked me up off the bed. He held me in his hands. I whimpered as I felt my arm fall. He put my arm on me and walked out of the room. We exited out of the hospital and he hoped into the car. Ross and Max also followed us into the car. It was 15 minutes of driving and eventually we pulled up at this huge mansion.

"Wow.." I mumbled to myself.

Aaron heard and he chuckled a bit. I felt my face heat up and the doors opened. Aaron stepped out and picked me up. Ross and Max stepped out behind us and I heard Ross in awe. Aaron turned over to look at Ross and Max.

"You guys can go look around ill be in my room with Aphmau don't bug me." He stated.

They shook their heads and Ross ran to the house Max walked behind him. I giggled at that and turned my head to Aaron. He looked down at me and then started walking to the house. The doors swung open and maids and servants stood their bowing on each side. He walked down the hall and made his way upstairs. I looked around as he walked, this house was fancy. He walked up to a room. The door had gold handles and was sparkling. He opened up the door and he walked in. The room was huge. There was a huge window in front of us. There was a balcony outside. The curtains  were held by a small silver rope with gold hanging on the end. There was also a tv, a few couches, a hot tub and a huge bed. I was in awe I pulled on Aarons shirt and he looked down at me. I pointed at the hot tub and spoke.

"I wanna go in there."

Aaron groaned at me and walked over to the hot tub. He placed me down beside it and walked over to his phone. He took the phone and dialed a number.

"Get me a bathing suit for a girl and maid." He commanded into the phone.

A knock was heard at the door and a maid appeared with bathing suit in hand.

"Help her get changed shes hurt so be careful." He commanded.

She nodded her head and walked over to me. Aaron left the room and closed the door behind him. She walked up to me and started to help me get change.

"I'm surprised he picked someone he has never brought back a girl." She said in shock.

"Ye well I was surprised as well. I was also surprised when people tried to kidnapped me. I was also was surprised when I got pissed off at that Travis guy. So long story short Aaron ended up saving my ass. So now i'm here." I groaned whimpering as she put on my bathing suit.

She finished putting it on and stood up. She began walking to the door and she placed her hand  on the handle and turned her head around.

"Your one lucky girl." She said.

She opened the door and walked out. Aaron walked back in and closed the door behind him. He walked over to me and picked me up placing me into the hot tub. I sunk down into the water a bit and relaxed. Aaron walked over to the washroom and  stepped in. After a few moments he stepped back out. He was now wearing a pair of shorts and no shirt. I felt my face heat up and he noticed. He stepped in beside me and sat down. I moved to the other side but he pulled me back into him. We sat there in silence for a while before I drifted off to sleep in his arms.