(16) An Old Maid

I looked Ein dead in the eyes and slammed the door in his face. I turned and looked at Aaron my face was burning red.

"I probably should have told you the walls were really thin." He said scratching his head. 

I walked up to Aaron and started punching him. He grabbed my wrist and filled me on the bed.

"Don't make me take you here and now." He spoke in a seductive voice.

My face began to turn red and I looked away. He chuckled and got up off of me. He walked into the washroom and I laid on his bed.

▪~~~~~♤~~~~~▪

After about half an hour he came out. He was fully dressed and his hair was wet. He walked up to his closet and pulled a suit down. The same door from last time appeared and I followed him. He walked up to a shelf and took off a potion. He gave me the potion and I drank it. I felt ears begin to appear on my head with a tail. I stretched and looked at Aaron. He had his werewolf ears and tail on. He looked at me and licked his lips. I looked away blushing madly. He chuckled and took a few more potions down. He gave it to me and I held onto them.

"Hide those under my bed for now." He spoke.

Ringg

Aaron's phone went off and he picked it up.

"Hello?" He spoke coldly.

"I see okay." He responded.

He hung up the phone and looked at me.

"Hide them all under my bed just for today. We have a guest coming over that means you need to hide as well."

He grabbed my wrist and we went back to his room. He left his room and walked downstairs to the maids rooms. He knocked on the door and one of the maids opened it.

"Make sure she looks different so that no one can tell who she is." He ordered.

The maid shook her head and brought me in the room.

▪~~~~~♤~~~~~▪

After about an hour the maid guided me over to the mirror. I opened my eyes and jumped up in shock. I couldn't even recognise myself. I had blonde hair with blue eyes. My ears and tail were painted blue. I was now in a maids uniform. I thanked the maid and walked out of the room. On opening the door I fell into someone. I looked up and noticed it was Aaron. He was stilling waiting.

"You're gonna be my personal maid for the day." He chuckled.

I felt my heart beating fast and he lifted me up he began walking upstairs and brought me into his room. He dropped me on the floor and I heard the door bell ring. He went back down stairs. I watched as he opened the door. I felt anger begin to swell up in me as I noticed her; Dottie. I walked up to the door and stood in front of Aarons room
Dottie looked at me pouted.

"Playing with another girl I see." She laughed.

She walked up stairs with Aaron and glared me dead in the eyes.

"I think your play time is up." She smirked.

I smiled at her and she walked into Aaron's room. Aaron stopped in front of me and spoke,

"Go get me a drink and make it quick."

"Yes." I replied.

I walked downstairs and went to the kitchen. I grabbed a drink and headed up stairs. I opened the door and walked in. My eyes went huge he had Dottie pinned to a wall. I walked up to him and placed his drink beside him.

"Maid lady can you get me a drink as well?" She questioned.

I walked out of the room and downstairs again. I grabbed a drink and walked back up. I walked into the room and held the drink out for her.

"Hmm actually I don't want that get me some pop." She spoke, "Oh and well your at it get me some food, nice clothes, and leave them at the door me and Aaron are trying to do something here. Have you ever heard of knocking?"

I looked at her dead in the eyes than at Aaron.

"What do I do with the water." I questioned Dottie.

"I don't know how stupid could you be. Dump it somewhere." She replied.

I smirked and looked her in her eyes. I walked up closer to her and dumped the water on her head. She screamed and grabbed the cup. She threw it to the floor and furiously looked at Aaron.

"What are you waiting for punish her!" Dottie demanded.

Aaron rolled his eyes and picked me up. I yelped and he began walking downstairs. He walked into the kitchen. He put me on the countier and I felt my face go red.

"Im so proud of you." He whispered, "But as she said I have to punish you."

He smirked I looked away with embrassment. He tilted my head back to his face and looked at me. He leaned in for my lips and began kissing me. I got into the kiss and began kissing him back. He pushed me onto the countier more and I yelped. I felt his hand going up my shirt and I heard a girl scream in anger. Aaron took his hand out of my shirt and broke away from the kiss.

"This is how you punish your maids?" She yelled.

"Only if I like them." He chuckled.

Dotties face was red and she threw the cup at him.

"Shes my personal maid." He spoke.

"You didn't punish me like that when I was your maid." She growled.

I looked at Aaron and I giggled a bit.

"Well do you understand yet Dottie. I like her got a problem? Why don't you come over here to daddy and show him what you have to offer." He said in a sexy voice.

Dottie groaned loudly and ran out the door. She ran to the entrance and opened leaving us alone. I looked up at Aaron and he looked back at me.

"Shall we countiune." He smirked.

I looked away from him and my face heated up.

"O want some help." A voice yelled.

I turned my head over and Ein was standing in the door way.

"Oh thats a cute personal maid you got there. What happened to Aphmau. Does that mean I can have her now?" Ein asked with excitement.

I got up off the countier and walked up to Ein. I punched him straight in the face. He began running as I chased him down the halls.