1) Jeon Jungkook is a Jerk.

Elegant parties were what my mother specialised in.

She could perfect them to the finest detail; from the scarlet red colour scheme, to the expensive wine and the seafood platters.
She was well-known for these parties, and well-known for the people she invited to them.

An exceptional guest had arrived to this party, along with his son. A rich man whom is famous for the large sporting brand he owns, a man known as Mr. Jeon.

When Mr. Jeon stepped through the door, all eyes were upon him.

Whispers spread through the crowd as teenage girls and young women where excitedly talking about Mr. Jeon's son, whilst company owners were excitedly talking about business deals they could make with the older man.

Mr. Jeon scanned the room for a moment, before meeting eyes with my mother. Smiling warmly, he approached her with open arms.

Happily, my mother embraced him. "It's been so long, Jumin." She spoke cheerfully to the man. "Has it been... Twelve years now?"

"Aah, it has. I apologise that I haven't been able to see you, you know I'm a very busy man." He replied, bowing.

"You remember my son, correct?" He asked, suddenly ushering his son forward.

"Jungkook! My, haven't you grown. It's good to see you, dear. I hear that you're very successful, too?" My mother said, smiling warmly at the boy before her.

"It's good to see you too, Mrs. Park. And yes, My music group is doing very well at the moment." He replied, smiling brightly in the way that made any teenage girls watching swoon.

"Now, Mina," Mr. Jeon started, addressing my mother by her name. "I'm afraid that Jungkook is not a fan of parties. He tends to get swarmed by people."

"Oh, that's completely fine!" She replied. "You can explore the house if you'd like, Jungkook. You might like the courtyard, it's just through that door and on your first left you'll find the back door."

Jungkook smiled gratefully, before heading to where she had pointed.

----

When all of this was happening, I was sitting peacefully on a bench out the back of the house and sketching one of the blood red roses that sat in front of a small water feature, among its other kind.

The tranquility of this area made it one of my favourite places to be; the slight breeze and nice weather making it even more preferable at this time of the year.

My thoughts were interrupted when I heard footsteps from behind me. I snapped my head towards the direction of sound and locked eyes with a boy. A very, very attractive Boy.

His eyes seemed to brighten upon meeting with mine, as he stopped in his place.

"Aren't you supposed to be at the party?" I asked, giving him a slight glare due to that fact that he ruined my peace.

"Aren't you?" He asked, a playful smirk sneaking onto his face.

"Grounded." I replied, forcing a tight smile. "So, why aren't you at the party?"

"Don't like parties." He spoke shortly, walking towards me. When he reached the bench, he leaned over the back of it and peered over my shoulder. "I like your drawing."

"I like your sense of privacy." I replied. I studied his face closely. Was this the guy from the band? He looked familiar. "Who are you, anyway?"

He stepped back slightly, raising an eyebrow. "You want to know who I am?" He asked, slightly taken aback.

"Yes. That is what I just asked, right?"

He sighed. "My name is Jeon Jungkook."

"Oh shoot, your that hot guy that everyone's talking about." I muttered, frowing slightly.

"You think I'm hot?" He asked teasingly, another smirk creeping onto his face.

I turned my frown towards the boy. "Certainly not in personality, your not."

He smiled the kind of smile that said; 'I'm winning'. "But in looks, you think I'm hot?"

"A lot of people seem to find you attractive, so I guess you would classify as hot." I replied.

"I'm asking for your opinion, not everybody else's."

I felt my face heat up,as in shot him a glare. He cheekily grinned in response.

I sighed, collecting my sketchbook and pencils before standing up. "Thanks for the great conversation ," I said sarcastically. "But I'll be leaving now."

"Can I come?" He asked cutely, acting innocent.

"No." I replied stiffly.

Before i could stop him, he tore my sketchbook from my grip and flipped through the pages.

"You do like drawing, huh?" He asked, eyes scanning each sketch.

"What do you expect, my mother is widely known for her own interest in it." I said, furrowing my eyebrows as I tried to snatch it back from him.

He easily lifted the book high in the air where I couldn't reach it.

"I haven't finished looking at it yet." He smirked cheekily.

"Come on, give it back. Please."

He sighed, handing down towards me. Just as I was about to get it back, he tossed it in the air. I inwardly groaned at the thought of having to go get it, my face displayed the message of 'seriously?' Soon turned into an expression of pure anger when I heard the weak splash of it landing right in the water feature.

His eyes were fearful, I could see the string of curses running through his mind upon thinking of what he had accidentally done.

Jeon Jungkook is a jerk.

A rich, attractive jerk.

_____

sorry this chapter was a bit short;

I didn't really know what to write

Please like and comment!
It's really appreciated and it motivates me to write more