4) Oh.

----

"Never again." I muttered, as Hoseok slung an arm around me and Tae chuckled.

"Aww did the clown scare you?" Hoseok asked sincerely, wrapping me in a side hug as we walked out the cinema.

"I think the clown scared you more." I chuckled, watching the boy pout. "Why did you choose a horror movie, Tae?" I whined slightly.

"Why not?"

"He did it to scare us." Hoseok whispered, causing me to send a glare over at Tae as I played along with Hoseok.

"What? No!" Tae replied sarcastically, and I couldn't help but crack a smile.

Over the past week, I had been hanging out with Tae and Hoseok quite a lot, and we often went out together whether it be to the city, to the shops or even to the park. Today Tae had decided we would go to the movies and watch a horror film that scared the noodles out of me.

I spotted a camera in the distance, the photographer somewhat trying to hide it behind a potted plant. Hoseok and Tae followed my gaze, and Hoseok and I simultaneously posed for the photo as Tae watched us, chuckling at our bright smiles.

"You'd be good at being famous." Tae smiled. "You know how to pose for paparazzi."

I grinned back at him, though my smile became faulted. "Will this be bad for BTS? Having you guys be seen with me?"

Tae bit his lip in thought.

Hoseok slung his arm over my shoulder. "We'll be fine. Whose boyfriend would you be, there's two of us! Clearly a friend of ours."

"Hobi..." I started, hiding a smile behind my fake-pout.

Hoseok pouted back. "Whats up, Y/n?"

"Can I have a piggy-back?" I asked, my pout breaking into the grin that I had been hiding.

"Aw, how could I say no to that face!" Hoseok responded, helping me onto his back as he ran around with me.

"You should stay over the night." Tae said softly, smiling at Hoseok and my silliness.

"In a house filled with seven boys? Not a good idea, Tae." I replied, laughing.

"Come on, it'll be fun! We could watch movies." He smiled.

"Yeah!" Hoseok piped in. "Don't worry, we'll protect you from the international playboy."

"The international playboy?" I asked, furrowing my eyebrows.

"That's what Jungkook likes to call himself." Tae replied.

"He- he actually calls himself that?" I questioned, laughing.

"Once or twice. But you could use it against him if you like. That is... If you stay at ours the night." Tae spoke slyly, a smirk sliding onto his face.

I pondered it for a moment. "Fine. But I have to go home and get my stuff first." I said firmly, lightly playing with Hoseoks hair.

*

"We're home!" Hoseok called out as soon as the front door opened.