10) A Little Tweet Goes a Long Way

----

"Y/n, check your Instagram." The voice told me through the phone.

"What have you guys done?" I asked Taehyung, giving a puzzled expression even though he couldn't see it.

"Just do it." He replied, and I could almost hear his smile as he spoke.

"You do realise I'm going to have to end the call to do that?"

"Oh. Well then, bye Y/n!" He finished, and the call ended with a beep.

"This kid." I muttered, opening up Instagram.

The first thing I noticed were my DMs. I had no notifications for the unread messages I got over the scandal. When I looked into it, I found that all of the hate messages were gone.

I furrowed my eyebrows, before checking on my most recent post. Most of the hate comments were gone. A few still lingered, mocking me as I avoided reading them, but most were gone.

I quickly closed the app and texted Taehyung.

Me:
How

Me:
How did you do it

Tae:
I like to call it a tweet ;)

Me:
Thank you

Me:
Thank you so much

Tae:
I know I'm such a great friend

Me:
So you were the one who tweeted?

Tae:
...

Me:
Then who was it?

Tae:
Um

Tae:
Don't be too shocked

Me:
I won't just tell me whooo

Tae:
Jungkook

Me:

Me:
He actually has a heart omg

Tae:
Is that really your first reaction

Me:
Were you expecting anything else?

Tae:
Maybe

Me:
Can you give me his number so I can thank him

Tae:
Sure it's XXXX-XXX-XXXX

Tae:
Hang on how about you just come over to say thanks

Me:
Will someone hunt me down if I do

Tae:
I'll protect you >:)

Me:
Sure you will

Tae:
:(

Me:
I'll be over  in 30 minutes

Tae:
:)

----

I knocked on the door lightly, and immediately heard footsteps approaching. The door opened to Jin, who gave me a warm smile.

"How are you, Y/n?" He spoke calmly.

"I'm good, thank you." I smiled at him as he gestured for me to step in.

"I'm really sorry again for some of our fans." He said quietly.

"It's fine, please don't worry about, I'm okay." I reassured him.

"Ah, I'm glad you're feeling better." He grinned. "Would you like a drink? I can make hot chocolate if you like."

Is shook my head. "I'm alright, I had coffee just before I arrived, but thanks for the offer."

"Alright, tell me if you need anything. Tae and Hoseok are in the lounge room." He finished, before walking off.

Jesus Christ he's sweet as hell.

I wandered into the lounge room where Hoseok and Tae were both sitting in silence as they stared at their phones.

"Hey." I said, and they both immediately looked up.

"Y/n!" Hobi cheered as he gave me a hug, Tae getting up as quickly as possible so he could hug me as well.

"Yah, let me have a turn!" Taehyung whined, tapping on Hoseok's cheek.

"Five more minutes..." Hoseok replied, pretending he was sleepy as he clung onto my shoulder.

"Yah, get off me, I have a job to do!" I replied, trying to move myself out of Hoseok's grip.

"A job?" Hobi asked.

"She's thanking Jungkook for the tweet." Tae replied for me, patting my head.

"Ah, that's sweet." Hobi nodded, smiling. "But... You're also here to hang out, right?" He asked, a hopeful looked spreading across his face.

I grinned, nodding.

"Oh, it's time to go." Tae said, tugging on Hoseoks sleeve.

"But what about Y/n?" He asked.

"Don't worry about that," he said, giving me a small smirk. "She's fine here."

"What are you doing?" I asked, glaring at the two.

"We've got to go now!" Tae called out, ignoring me. Jin, Namjoon, Yoongi and Jimin appeared in the doorway.

"Y/n, stay here." Tae smiled, before they headed to the front door. "Bye Jungkook, we're all going out!"

I stood in the doorway, dumbfounded as they left, shutting the door behind them.

I heard footsteps approaching. "Hyung, where are you going?" Jungkooks voice called from somewhere in the house.

"Hyung?!" Jungkook stumbled to the front door, almost tripping over a few times in his rush.

"Ah," Jungkook sighed in frustration, putting his hands over his head. "Why did they just leave me?"

He turned around, frowning.

And then we locked eyes.

I gave him a small, awkward wave from the doorway to the lounge room.

"What the hell are you doing here?"

----

I'm sorry for not updating in a little while, I've had writers block and am currently trying to break out of it, but as I'm writing this, it's quite late and I've got a migraine so whoops.

I'd really appreciate it if you voted and comment, it makes me really happy to see my readers actively... Reading? Idk but thanks to all who have commented and voted you really have made me very happy

Ohh aND thank you so much for 700+ views!!! This story is gaining so many views so quickly and I'm honestly so happy that people are reading this thank you so much