8) Rumours suck.

----

BTS V and Jhope seen with girl

Two days ago, V (Kim Taehyung) and Jhope (Jung Hoseok) from BTS were seen wandering the city with a girl.

This girl has been identified as Park Y/n, Daughter of Park Mina, Owner of Pastelle, a famous art supplies brand. Park Mina is well associated with BTS Jungkooks father, Jeon Jumin.

We believe that Park Y/n became associated with the two BTS members through Jeon Jungkook, but what exactly is she to them?

Park Y/n was seen walking out of the cinemas with V and Jhope, and posed with Jhope for paparazzi. Jhope then proceeded to give her a ride on his back. It is theorised that she could be Jhope's girlfriend, and fans are anxiously awaiting Bighit Entertainments answer to this.

I stared blankly at the news report displayed on my phone screen

"Fuck."

The news report was quickly replaced with a picture of Hoseok, and the loud ringtone of his solo intro for 'Boy Meets Evil' sounded. I swiped right, accepting the call.

"Shit Y/n I'm so sorry..." He said, as soon as I answered.

"Is this about the scandal?" I asked.

He paused momentarily before answering. "Yes. I'm so sorry that I dragged you into this mess... I wasn't expecting this to happen. I was so careless to think everything would be okay! I'm so worried. Bang PD might not let me hang out with you anymore."

"What? He won't let us hang out?!" I answered.

"To avoid more scandals. He- he wanted me to ask you if you could come over to the Bighit Entertainment building so we could have a meeting over this."

I groaned. "This sucks. A lot."

Hoseok hummed in acknowledgement. "Are you able to be here in twenty minutes?"

"Yeah, I'm on my way now. See ya." I ended the call, quickly pocketing my phone as I exited the house.

----

I hesitantly knocked on the door, opening it upon hearing someone's say "Come in.".

I met eyes with all seven of the boys, who were sitting glumly on a couch, and a middle aged man who sat across from them.

"You are Park Y/n?" He asked, although he already knew the answer.

I nodded once.

"Have a seat there in between Hoseok and Jungkook. This is a matter I will have to discuss with all of you."

I did as he said, squeezing in between the two boys who shifted over to make room for me. I shot a quick glare at Jimin who was sitting next to Jungkook, trying to push the boy closer to me with a teasing smirk on his face.

'This is awkward' I thought, scooting closer to Hoseok as I nervously glanced towards Jungkook.

The middle-aged man cleared his throat. "I am Bang PD as you probably have already figured out. I've called you and the boys here today regarding the rumours in which you and Hoseok are dating."

I shifted awkwardly in my seat, looking at Hoseok anxiously. In return, he looked at the ground and but his lip, avoiding my gaze.

"I have a question to ask you to start this off." Bang PD stated.

"Yes?" I mumbled, trying not to sound as nervous as I was. The boys were all tense, even Jimin who had given up on pushing Jungkook over to me, and there silence only made me more anxious.