7) R.I.P Park Jimin

----

A low chuckled washed through my ears as his hot breath fanned against my neck. "Guess again." The boy mumbled playfully into my shoulder.

I quickly turned around, facing the boy. "Tae! I thought you were Yoongi, you had me scared for a moment!" Breathed outa sigh of relief. Nothing against Yoongi, I just would have been shocked if it was him as we barely new each other.

Taehyung laughed teasingly. "Aww, that's so cute!"

I pouted, sending him a joking glare.

"How was Jungkook?" He asked, smirking playfully.

"That was you? You-" I smacked his shoulder. "Absolute-" I smacked him again. "Idiot!" And one more time does the trick.

"Yoongi said it was Jimin! You know we hate each other!" I yelled, but as quietly as possible as there were still some people sleeping.

"Jimin suggested it." He said, giving a proud grin as he rubbed his shoulder.

"And you went along with it?! Idiot!"

I heard a chuckle in the background. We both turned to see Yoongi still standing there, watching the scene unfold.

I frowned, before standing next to him. "Yoongi will have to be my new best friend now."

"What about me?" A voice rang out.

"Hobi!" I cheered, hugging Hoseok as he walked into the kitchen. "Don't worry, you're already my best friend. One of them."

"How many do you have?" He asked.

"Two. Or one now, since Tae made me sleep in Jungkooks room."

"Taehyung!" Hoseok scolded, keeping in a laugh.

"Or two again actually, if Yoongi wants to join." I smiled.

"I'm down." Yoongi smirked, holding in his own laugh.

"Aww, come on, (Y/n)! It was just a joke!" Tae whined.

"It wasn't funny.' I grumbled, sending him a dirty look.

"Can I please be your best friend again?" He pleaded, giving me sad eyes.

"Hmm.." I teasingly thought. "On one condition."

"Yes?"

"Take me shopping!" I broke into a grin.

"Ah, anytime!" He replied, giving me a big bear hug.

"Morning everyone." A voice yawned out.

I turned around, sending a cold glare to him. "Park Jimin, I am going to kill you!"

---
-third person point of view-

It was only when the kitchen had cleared out, that Jungkook walked in to get his own breakfast.

Tae headed in as well when he spotted the boy as he poured cereal into a bowl.

"Jungkook." Tae said, capturing his attention.

"Hm?" Was Jungkooks only reply as he got the milk from the fridge and poured it in.

A smirk crept into Taes face. "I saw you staring at Y/n during the movie."

"N-no I wasn't!" The younger boy spluttered out, feeling embarrassed.

"You got pretty annoyed when you saw her with Yoongi." Tae carried on.

"It's not like that." Jungkook muttered. "I'm worried she's going to hurt you guys, that's all."

Tae shook his head at the boy, chuckling lowly. "That's not the reason, and you know it. You're just too scared to admit it."

Jungkook glared at Taehyung. "You're wrong." He replied, before swiftly leaving the room. But for some reason, Jungkook couldn't help but think that Tae was right.

"Ah, for gods sake!" Tae yelled in frustration. "That pabo left his cereal for me to clean up."

----
I apologise for the short chapter, I've got writers block but I really waned to get something out for you guys.

We've already 300 views, which makes me really happy! Thank you so much to everyone who has read, voted and commented on my story, it's means sooooo much to me, thank you!