14) Who Do You Like?

----

When the click off the front door sounded, Jungkook immediately jumped up from his place on the couch and rushed to it.

He was greeted with the confused faces of Hoseok and Taehyung. He peered over their shoulders in hope, but frowned when his eyes found nothing.

"Wheres Y/n?" He asked, causing the two to become even more puzzled by his actions.

"She left to hang out with some guy that she knows." Tae huffed, and Jungkook looked more than disappointed. Taehyung raised an eyebrow, glancing towards Hoseok who merely shrugged. "Why?" Tae added, curious at the boys sudden interest in the girl.

"No reason." Jungkook said casually, attempting to hide his sadness.

"He annoyed me." Hoseok mumbled, and Taehyung nodded in agreement.

"Who?" The youngest asked.

"The guy that she left with. His name was Min-Hyuk."

"Oh." Jungkook replied, looking down in thought.

She left her two 'best friends'

to hang out with another guy.

she's never done this before

what if he's special to her?

"Does she have a boyfriend?" He asked, eyeing the two.

"Not that we know of. Min-Hyuk was just an old friend." Taehyung explained. "Now, can you move out the way? We need to get out of the doorway." He finished, chuckling slightly.

But Jungkook was already gone.

----

"Aish, now I'm competing against idols? What am I gonna do?!" Min-Hyuk whined, pouting at Y/n.

"Competing?" The girl questioned, leaning against the boys kitchen counter.

"Don't play dumb, Y/n." He replied. "You know I still like you."

"Min-Hyuk, it's been years, and you still like me? Haven't you found anyone else?" Y/n asked, sighing.

"I've said it before and I'll say it again. You're the only one I'll ever love."

"I'm sorry Min-Hyuk, but I don't feel the same way." She replied, sighing.

"No matter how many times you've said it to me, it still manages to sting every time." He said, clutching his heart and shutting his eyes tight in fake pain.

Her face lit up as she chuckled at his reaction. He looked back at her, eyes twinkling as he chuckled along.

"What's the name of the one you like again?" He asked suddenly, pulling out his phone.

"You mean Yoongi? I don't like him, he's just the one I like the most out of the boys."

Min-Hyuk wasn't really listening, though, as he typed into his phone.

"I have to compete against him?!" He whined again, showing Y/n his phone screen that was covered in various pictures of Yoongi that he had looked up. "He's so attractive, no wonder you like him."