5) Dont Trust the Boys.

----

"How about we worry about sleeping arrangements later, and we just get on with watching the movie?" Jin suggested.

"Good idea." Hoseok replied. "What are we watching?"

"Well we've already decided on Disney, but which Disney movie?" Tae asked, looking at me.

"Do you guys have The Lion King?" I asked, looking at the group hopefully.

"Of course!" Tae replied. "What kind of people would we be if we didn't own The Lion King?"

He put the movie on before sitting in an armchair next to the couch shared by myself, Hoseok and Yoongi.

***

"Long live the King." Scar said slowly, before shoving Mufasa from the cliff face.

"No!" Simba cried, watching his father fall into the stampede below.

I sniffed lightly at the scene.

"Are you crying?' A teasing voice whispered in my ear. I turned to my right to meet the amused eyes of Yoongi.

I wiped at my face. "No." I muttered stubbornly.

He chuckled lightly, trying not to disturb the others. He looked at me carefully, studying my face, before lingering on my eyes.

He smiled slightly as he used his thumb to wipe the remaining tears from my face. "I can't believe you're crying over a Disney movie." He whispered to me, smiling.

"Shut up." I muttered, but I couldn't help but smile back at him.

***

It was already late when I had first arrived with Tae and Hoseok, but by now it was at least eleven at night and I was already feeling tired after a long day of walking through the city with the two boys.

I yawned and looked over to Hoseok, hoping to be able to lean against him but couldn't as he had spread himself onto the floor whilst watching. I looked towards Yoongi who was switching through various social media apps on his phone instead of looking at the movie screen, and I gently leaned my head onto his shoulder.

I looked up at him, making sure that he was okay with it and he looked back down at me, eyes seemingly dancing as he smiled lightly.

'Tired?' He mouthed, gazing at me.

I nodded sleepily, yawning loudly as I tried to keep my eyes from closing.

Hoseok glanced over upon hearing my yawn, looking at me before looking at Yoongi confusedly, as we had barely even met until today.

Yoongi just brought his index finger up to his mouth, signalling Hoseok to be quiet so I could sleep.

***
-Jungkooks point of view-

I stepped downstairs, heading towards the kitchen to grab a snack. The others were watching a movie as I had already known, but I didn't want to watch with them. Not if she was there.

The kitchen overlooked the lounge room, so I grabbed a bag of chips and leaned against the counter, watching the movie whilst I ate.

Well, I'd like to say that I was watching the movie, but I couldn't keep my eyes off of her.

She had gotten so close with my hyungs in so little time, it was almost unnatural.