15) Competition

(The guy in the picture is Min-hyuk. He is Nam Joo-Hyuk, an actor and model who is hella cute tbh

okay I'll stop bye)

----

"I can't believe you guys are leaving me!" Y/n fake-whined, frowning.

"It's only for two weeks-" Yoongi started, but was cut off.

"Two weeks?! I thought you were going for a few days!" This time, the girl gave a genuine frown, looking directly at Tae as he had given her that information.

He shrugged. "It's pretty much the same."

"No it's not!" She defended.

"Yah, let's just have some fun before we leave!" Hobi butted in, holding up the controller for a Wii U.

Y/n smiled. "Who's going first?"

"I call dibs!" Jungkook yelled from another room.

"You should go against him, Y/n." Jin commented, chuckling as the girls smile widened.

"Jungkook!" She called out.

"Yeah?" The boy replied, yelling back.

"Im gonna beat your ass in Mario Kart!"

"What happened to no swearing?" Tae asked, chuckling.

"First, ass isn't a swear word. Second, hanging out with you guys changed me like that."

"That makes sense." Yoongi nodded.

They were just settled in their seats, Y/n and Jungkook seated next to each other and determined to beat each other in the game that was about to start, when the doorbell rang.

"I got it," Jin said, standing up and heading towards the hallway.

He opened the door too see a boy standing there.

"Hey, I'm here for Y/n."

"For Y/n?" Jin asked rhetorically, somewhat confused as the girl wasn't set to leave for another two hours. "Sure, she's just inside. Here, you can come in."

"Thank you." The boy replied, stepping in as Jin shut the door behind him.

A head popped through the doorway. "Min-Hyuk? Why are you here? You're supposed to pick me up in two hours." Y/n stated, furrowing her eyebrows in confusion.

"Two hours? You said to pick you up at 1:00."

"No... I said three. I'm sure I did."

He pulled out his phone, fishing through his texts between himself and Y/n. By now, the others had become curious and made their way into the hallway to see what was happening.

"See? You said one." He finally spoke rather triumphantly as he showed the girl his phone screen.

"Aish... I made a typo. I meant to say three." Y/n sighed, holding her hand over her forehead in shame.

Hoseok and Tae were pulling faces at each other, insulting Min-Hyuk behind his back. Jin spotted this and hit them both quietly so Y/n and the new boy wouldn't notice.

Jin smiled at Min-Hyuk and Y/n. "Don't worry about, you can stay here until then. No point in you driving all the way back."

This caused Tae and Hoseok to let out silent groans, rolling their eyes at their hyungs kindness.

Min-Hyuk smiled brightly. "Thank you, I hope it isn't too much trouble."

"No, none at all. Should we start with introductions? I'm Jin."

"It's nice to finally meet you. I'm Min-Hyuk."

"Hey," Namjoon stepped forward, holding out his hand for Min-Hyuk to shake. "I'm Namjoon."

Min-Hyuk smiled, reaching his own hand out and shaking Namjoon's, causing Namjoon to smile brightly.

Next was Jimin, who smiled and shook the boys hand.

Min-Hyuk looked to who was left and smiled sinisterly when he spotted Yoongi.

"Yoongi! I've heard a lot about you." Min-Hyuk said with a smirk, causing Y/n hit the boy on the back of his head.

"Ow, that was rude!" The actor whined, but smirked at the girl when she sent him a glare.

Last left was Jungkook, who stayed where he was and nodded at the boy before saying his name. The actor just gave him a half-hearted smile of acknowledgment before landing his eyes back on Yoongi, as if studying the boy.

Y/n felt herself cringing as she clapped her hands. "Shall we got back to our death battle, Jungkookie?"

The boy nodded, and was about to say something witty and comedic back, like 'bring it on', but was interrupted by Jimin.

"You called him Jungkookie!" Jimin exclaimed happily. "You two really are warming up to each other." The boy smiled.

"Aish, hyung! It's nothing." The boy mumbled, becoming flustered from his hyungs statement.

"Yeah, Shorty, it's just a nickname. I probably just picked it up from you guys."

"Yah! I'm taller than you!" He fired back.

"You might be, but you're still short, Shorty." The girl smiled triumphantly as Jimin sent her a playful glare.

During the dispute, Min-Hyuks gaze became locked on Jungkook, who was still flustered and shyly looking at the ground. Min-Hyuk narrowed his eyes slightly, a string of curse words going through his head as he realised just how much competition he really had.

---

Merry Christmas! It's actually the day after Christmas for me right now but oh well, happy Boxing Day I suppose. Also, happy holidays to everyone who doesn't celebrate Christmas, I hope you're having a great time.

It would make my day if you voted and / or commented, I really appreciate when you guys do that <3