2) There's Seven of Them?

----

Luckily, after that unfortunate meeting with Jeon Jungkook, I never had to see him again.

Which is what I wish I could say.

Jeon Jumin, Jungkooks father, emailed me and asked me to help design some clothes for his sporting brand. As I loved drawing, I agreed rather eagerly. What Mr. Jeon didn't tell me was that I would be joining Jungkook and his six friends in the process.

Yay, fun.

I was to meet Mr. Jeon on the top floor of his companies building, in a small conference room. When I arrived through the double doors, I immediately headed to the reception desk and informed the lady at the counter of my situation.

A boy passing through the lobby overheard us and walked over, politely tapping my shoulder.

"You here for the designing too?" He asks, smiling sweetly.

"Uh, yeah. I didn't know that other people were joining." I frowned, wondering if anyone else would also be there.

"Yeah, it's Jungkook and his group of friends, including me." The boy replied.

Are you kidding me.

Upon realising that I wasn't answering, he spoke again.

"I haven't seen you before, are you perhaps Jungkooks girlfriend?" He asked, giving me a questioning look.

I almost choked. "God no, I'm just a family friend. I was rather hoping I wouldn't have to see Jungkook actually." I mumbled the last part under my breath but I could tell by the boys amused smile that he heard me.

"I'm Tae, by the way." He said, walking towards the elevator.

Caught up in the conversation, I assumed he was heading to the conference room so I walked by his side.

"I'm Y/n. How many other people will be joining us?" I asked, hoping there wouldn't be too many.

"Let's see..." He pondered for a moment, tapping his cheek in thought. "Apart from myself and Jungkook, there's Jin, Namjoon, Yoongi, Jimin and Hoseok, so that makes an extra five."

I groaned loudly, stepping into the elevator with him. "They're not like Jungkook, are they?"

He chuckled. "No, we're a very different mix of people." He asked, looking back at me as he pressed the buttons in the elevator.

"You're not perhaps... A member of his group are you?" I asked.

"Yeah, all of us that are going to be there are. Why do you hate Jungkook so much, anyway?"

We were stood in this elevator, and usually I would find it awkward to be standing next to another person whom i don't know in a cramped little area, but I felt comfortable with Tae. "He's a jerk- sorry, I know he's your friend but I can't help but dislike him."

Tae smiled at my strange yet sincere apology as the elevator dinged to signify that we had arrived at our floor. As we stepped out, we almost bumped into another boy who was running past. He stopped, turning to us and apologising.

"It's alright, Jimin. I thought you'd be a little late?"

The boy across from us chucked, before looking to me. "Nah, my friend cancelled on me. Who's this cutie?" He asked, smiling over at me innocently in a way that made me not want to hit him after his flirtatious comment.