6) Midnight Conversations

----

-Jungkooks point of view-

I locked the door behind me once I stepped into the house. It was cold outside but I needed the fresh air; my head was pounding.

I sighed as I headed up the stairs and into my room, where I changed into and old shirt and some track pants.

I closed my eyes. I was tired, tired thinking too much. I'm glad she's gone now. I get so angry whenever I see her with my hyungs.

I turned to my bed, but stopped in my tracks. There she was, sleeping peacefully.

In my bed.

"Hyungs!" I yelled, storming into the hallway. I stopped at Jimins door and banged my fists against it.

No reply. I tried to open the door but it was locked.

I cursed out of frustration, hitting my head against the door.

There was only one thing I could do now. Wake her up.

I walked back to my bedroom, straight to my bed as I reached out to shake her awake.

I put my hands against her shoulders, but I stopped.

I couldn't wake her up. She was sleeping so peacefully, and as much as I hated her-
I couldn't bring myself to it.

I don't know why, but I couldn't.

***
-Your point of view-

Sleepily, I opened my eyes. The room was dark and the bed I was in was unfamiliar, but very comfortable.

My eyes took a moment to get used to the darkness as I stretched and yawned. I turn to my left with a small smile.

"What the f-" I stopped myself from finishing the sentence, as I stared at the closed eyes of Jeon Jungkook, laying on the floor covered in a thick quilt.

I quickly sat up and looked around the room that clearly belonged to him.

'Why the hell am I in here? Did he... If that bastard did anything I'm going to kill him.' the colour drained from my face as I thought.

I heard the sheets next to me rustling and I quickly glanced over, meeting the tired yet cold eyes of the boy.

"Why the hell am I in here?" I asked somewhat groggily and grumpily.

"One of the boys out you in here." He yawned his reply.

"And you didn't move me?!"

"They were ignoring me so I had no choice." He replied, sitting up.

I quickly looked away. "Put a shirt on, jerk."

"Jerk? You should be thankful that I didn't throw you on the floor."

I sent him a sharp glare. "Fine, thank you."

He smirked. "Didn't know you were capable of manners."

I flopped back onto the bed, snuggling into the quilt before turning to him. "Well, I'm just full of surprises, aren't I?"

He smiled lightly, staring at the ceiling. "You sure are."

"Hey! What's that supposed to mean?" I threw one of the pillows at him, which landed right on his face.

He laughed. "What, so you can say it but I can't?"

"Exactly." I smile out of satisfaction, and he lay himself down and turned to me.

My eyes met his and he stared at me for a moment. I awkwardly shuffled under the sheets but his gaze didn't leave me.