Worth the Wait (a Moey fanfic)

Meghan's POV:

I am so pumped to go back on the Amazing Race! I especially can't wait to see my partner in crime, Joey!

Gosh! I haven't seen him in 5ever!

DANG IT! Speaking of Joey, I have to go meet him at LAX in 10 minutes!

Meghan: I will be at the airport in about 5 minutes!

Joey: I'll be waiting in the Burger King for you!

Meghan: What if the plane leaves before I get there?

Joey: I will still wait right in this very spot for you :)

He's such a good friend.

Joey's POV:

"Good morning all of my beautiful chickadeeanyas! I am headed off to do a super secret project, that you will not know about until.........February? I don't know."

"I'll talk to you all later!"

I cannot wait to tell them about the Amazing Race! I'm super syced about getting to see Meghansan though! I wonder if she feels the same way I feel about her?

Well, weeks together should just make us closer friends, if not more than that.

Narrator:

Joey and Meghan are two YouTube hosts who are going to team up to be on The Amazing Race. Meghan thinks that her and Joey are just friends, but Joey thinks otherwise. He has deep feelings for Meghan that started years ago when they first met.

Meghan's POV:

Yes! I'm right on time!

"JOEY!"

"MEGHANSAN!" Joey points his camera at me.

"How have you been? You look like you've been workin out boy!" I say.

"Oh. You know. Just the 5 days a week at the gym can make all the difference!" he states.

Is he serious! 5 days A FREAKIN WEEK.

"PFFTT. I go.....6.5 days..a week." I joke.

"HAHAHAHAHA! You are so funny Meghan! We all know you don't go to the gym that many times a YEAR." Joey remarks.

"Turn the camera off Joey! They're not supposed to know that!"

He turns the camera back to his face.

"I WOULD NEVER DO SUCH A THING."

Joey's POV:

"Flight 6 is preparing to board," a woman calls over the broadcast.

"That's us Jo," Meghan says.

"Let's get going then."

Meghan and I walk onto the plane.