Good Morning Burries!

Meghan's POV:

I woke up on Joey's chest. He was still asleep.

Sun was pouring through the window. I went to go make everyone breakfast.

I pulled eggs, soy sausages, pancake mix, milk, juice, fruit, and muffins out. I made a big bowl of scrambled eggs. I then made an omlet for Joey, then put it between two toasted slices of whole wheat bread. I pit the sausages in the microwave and set up the table.

I set up the fruit, eggs, pancakes, and muffins in the middle with a stack of plates. I set Joey's omlet and silverware at a spot. Once the sausages were done, I put them on the table.

I decided to vlog and record some minecraft until everyone was awake.

"Good morning Burries! Its morning!" I saved to the camera.

"I just woke up and made breakfast for everyone, since they are still asleep. I just left it on the table for them to find. So anyways, I am about to record some minecraft videos! Be looking out for those on my main channel!"

"You know what! We should prank them, while they're still asleep! Hold on, just let me look up a good prank!" I turned the camera on and Googled "good pranks to pull on sleeping people". I didn't want to do the basic, sticking the hand in warm water. (I seriously had to look some up)

"Okay guys! I found a good one. It says duct tape them to the floor and scream FIRE! I think this will be hilarious!" I turned off the camera.

I went into  the closet and grabbed some duct tape. Joey is a deep sleeper, so he shouldn't wake up. David is too, but I don't know about Morgan. I decided not to risk it and just let her in on it too, so she wouldn't blow my cover.

"Hey Morgan," I whispered and shook her.

"Huh?" she turned over looking at her phone.

"Were you awake the whole time?"

"Yeah I heard your plan. I want to be in on it."

"That's what I was going to ask you! Come on then!"

I handed her another roll of tape and told her to tape David down. I set up a camera on a shelf.

I got to work taping Joey. I strapped him down using about three layers, to make sure he would have difficulty getting up.

The tape ripped. How was he not awake?!

I turned on the camera and ran over to where Morgan was.

1-2-3 I motioned with my fingers.

"FIRE! FIRE! GET UP, THERE'S A FIRE!" we started running around the room.

They both tried jerking up, but couldn't get loose. The kept pulling, breaking a sweat.

"WHY ARE YOU JUST STANDING THERE?! GET OUT!" Joey yelled at us.

"ITS A PRANK JOEY! CAN YOU NOT TELL?!" David yelled at him.

"Why else would you be taped to the ground?" Morgan and I were crying so hard, I could barely breath.

"Oh.....WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT TO US?!" Joey was trying look angry but just bust out into laughter.

"Okay! You had your fun! Now get us up!" David wasn't amused.

"You might be getting waxed today," I pointed at the tape covering their legs.

David and Joey's jaws dropped. Morgan and I started laughing again.

"Oops!"