Meeting Morgan

Meghan's POV:

"I know what we should do! We could order some boba and udan and watch Miyazaki all night!" I thought it was a good idea.

"That would be so fun! Morgan says she's coming in 20 minutes," David told me.

"I hope she likes anime and boba," Joey said.

"Me too."

We set up an area to watch movies and eat. The area was made up of pillows and blankets.

I saw a little ball of fur dash across the room.

"CHEWIE!"

"Someone's excited to see Meghan!" David picked him up and put him on my lap.

"How was the majestic Chew?" I rubbed his stomach.

I took out my camera to vlog.

"Good morning burries! It's.....not morning!"

I pointed the camera at Chewie. David started to walk over. Chewie started growling as he got closer.

"Guess who took care of you for the last week, you son of a bi-" he started.

"THIS IS LIFEBURRY, DAVID. WE ARE PG HERE!" I shouted at him.

"Sorry, sorry."

I pointed the camera at Joey, who was rolling on the floor and crying of laughter.

"Oh my God! You two crack me UP!" he said while gasping for air.

"Anyway, we have a new intern coming over today! Her name is Morgan! Every one go tweet her now @MorganBurgamy! Give her some love so she feels welcome in the StrawBurry17 family!" I turned the camera off.

*Ding Dong*

"That must be her! I'll get it!" David skipped over to the door and welcomed her in.

"Hi," she said.

She had long brown hair and lots of freckles. She was wearing a hunger games shirt. I think I'm going to like this girl.

"Hey! Welcome to the internship! We are gonna watch some anime and eat some Japanese food! You down?" David asked her.

"I've never had Japanese food! I can't wait to try it!" she said in a southern accent.

"Hi! I'm Meghan-Not like you didn't already know that-Nice to meet you!" I greeted her.

"Morgan! I'm so happy to be here! I'm hoping to have a successful YouTube channel like you one day!" she was full of energy.

"I'm glad you're excited! This is going to be a fun journey!"