The End

Joey's POV:

I woke up to a dewy, gray morning. Meghan was beside me, still and nude.

I remember what had happened the night before.

*The Last Night*

"Come here," she pulled at my collar.

I smirked and pulled my shirt off. She threw herself at me, kissing my neck.

I fondled with her bra clasp. and she unhooked it. We stood there, staring at each other.

"Should we?" I asked.

"Yes."

I pulled off my pants and boxers. She laid back as I rolled on top of her.

As I was about to finish the kissing, David came in. I jumped onto the floor, startled. I covered myself with a blanket.

"DAVID!" she screamed.

He whipped out a sedation needle and stabbed my neck. The last thing I remember is blacking out to an ear piercing scream.

*Present*

I pulled the covers off of Meghan. There was a large gash on her neck.

"No," a tear fell down my face.

I check her pulse. Gone. She was dead.

"Meghan, come back," I started to cry.

  I curled up into a ball. I started to rock back and forth. Trying to convince myself that it was all a dream, and that I needed to snap back into reality.

Nothing worked. I ran down to the kitchen and grabbed a knife.

I got back in the bed with her and started to press the knife, slowly into my chest.

"I need you," is the last thing I said before I saw a bright light.

"Joey," Meghan stood there.

She was in her wedding dress. The only thing different about her was the light coming from her.

"Meghan!" I ran over to her and embraced her.

"I thought that I would never see you again!" she cried.

"Me too!"

I looked into her eyes and planted a deep and meaningful kiss on her lips.

"This was all worth the wait."

_______Author Speaking______

Sadly, this is the end of this story. I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it. I hope nobody is sad about the ending.

If you liked this story you should check out my other Joey fan fiction called "Come Back"

I love every single one of you, and I am so grateful that you guys read and voted. <3<3<3<3