Nom.

Joey's POV:

I looked over to see a little black box.

"Were you filming that?!"

"You know it boy!" she was still laughing.

"You better not film me getting my leg hairs get ripped out!"

"We'll see!" she winked.

Meghan pulled all of the tape off of the floor but left them on my body. She had me waddle to the bathroom.

"This is going to hurt a little, so stay still. I'm going to try to loosen the up by soaking you in warm water," she explained.

She turned on the bath and let it run until it was almost hot enough to burn my skin.

"Ow! That is really hot!" I yelped.

"I know, but you would rather have this pain than the pain you would have from the tape."

I stepped all of the way in. I settled in and then tried to relax.

"I'm going to leave thou in here for about an hour. I'll set up a movie on your laptop if you want?" she offered.

"That would be nice. Could you light some candles too? I don't really want to sit here in this florescent lighting for a hour," I asked.

"No problem! I'm should go upload the video from Japan, shouldn't I." she said.

"Yeah."

She left and came back a minute later. She had about a dozen candles stacked on top of my laptop. She set down the laptop and put the candles in various places.

One on the toilet. Five on the sink. Three on one shelf and four on another shelf. She then pulled up Totoro on my laptop.

She started lighting all of the candles, making sure they would not get knocked over.

"There you are, good sir!" she curtseyed and twirled out of the room. She's so cute.

It was so peaceful in there. I could fall asleep.................

___________Author's Note___________

You guys are really liking this story! I enjoy reading your comments so could you leave me more? See you soon!