Titles are the worst

Joey's POV:

I was on twitter. There were some hate tweets about how Meghan and I are a terrible couple and other shit.

Just to irritate them I sent out a tweet, or a few.

@JoeyGraceffa: @Strawburry17 is the most beautiful girl in the world! I'm such a lucky man! Love you girl!

@Strawburry17: I'm such a lucky girl to be getting to marry @JoeyGraceffa! Oops! I guess you all know now! Surprise!

Holy shit. Did she just announce it through twitter?!

My feed immediately blew up. More than usual.

@Burry4Eva: I THINK THE WHOLE MOEY FANDOM JUST DIED.

@PysychopathicFreak_: WAIT!WHAT?!

@FanGirl69: Congrats to Joey and Meghahansan!

@Ex-Burry: I changed my user name. I hate Joey.

Rude and disrespectful!

Well. I guess we should tell them in a video now.

I pulled out my camera and started to vlog.

"So I guess all of you have heard the news. Well if you follow me on twitter. So, I don't know any other way to say this. Meghan and I are getting married. I proposed about a month ago. Of course you know we moved in together. Sawyer filmed the proposal, so we'll be posting that on both of our channels. I know some of you guys are mad but, it's not your decision is it! That felt good to get off of my chest! Well that's it for this vlog. I will see you all tomorrow and May the odds be ever in your favor.......GOOODBYE!" I turned off the camera.

I edited the video and uploaded it.

I looked through the comments.

Aww. The Moey fandom may not be the biggest but, it sure is the sweetest!