Snuggle Up!

Meghan's POV:

I got up and pushed Joey onto the couch.

"That's what you get!" I yelled at him.

I looked behind me to see Morgan and David filming us.

"Wow girl," Joey got up and smirked at me.

"You have to be strong to be able to knock Joey over!" David exclaimed.

I looked at the camera and flexed what little muscles I had.

"HAHA! Wow Meghan!" Morgan was laughing so hard, she started to cry.

"This is a nice welcoming!"

"This is normal for us, I mean have you seen our vlogs?!" I jumped over to the pillow next to her.

"Yeah but! you guys must be on drugs or something! JK!" she giggled.

"Oh my gosh! We missed the ending! Should we watch............KIKI?!" I said suggested.

"OK!" David agreed.

"Hey, Meghan! Remember when we watched Kiki on the plane......oh wait! You were asleep!" Joey joked.

"Haha. Sooo funny," I said sarcastically.

Joey's POV:

We put Kiki in. I pulled Meghan over to a body pillow, long enough for the both of us to snuggle on.

I leaned against the leg of a table and she put her head on my chest. I fumbled my fingers around her ears.

"Are you playing with my ears?" she laughed.

"They're so cute and soft!" I said in a baby voice.

I then stroked my fingers through her hair. I pulled it up to my nose and smelled it. It smelled like berries and coconuts.

"Can I eat your hair?" I asked her, half joking.

"No you may not!" she said in a British accent.

"But it smells so good!" I whined.

"I bet if it smelled like chicken, I would be bald."

"That is correct."

She looked up to me. Our eyes locked, then our lips. Her lips tasted like strawberries (ironic). Our mouths moved together as her hand moved to the back of my neck. I kept running my fingers through her hair. The kiss got more and more passionate.

"WOAH! YOU TWO-MOEY IS REAL?!" Morgan screamed.

"You didn't know?" Meghan asked surprised.

"How would I?"

"The video-WE NEVER POSTED THE VIDEO, JOEY!" she turned to me.

"We should probably so that then, but for now let's tell them on twitter," I suggested.

"No. We should make it a surprise, then after the video we can tweet it," Meghan said.

"Okay!"