Partay!

Meghan's POV:

The udan and boba arrived and we set everything up. I grabbed some chopsticks and dug in! So yummy. I pulled out my vlogging camera.

"And here we have a delicious bowl of udan with mushrooms, onions, and noodles!" I say in my "special" voice (burries know what voice I'm talking about).

"So, we are about to watch Spirited Away! One of my favorites!!"

"You excited, Morgan?" I ask her.

"Sure am! This udan is really good too!" she slurped up a noodle.

"Well that is all for today's vlog! OOKKAAYY BYYEEEE!" I turned off the camera.

"Pop that disc in, guys!" Joey exclaimed.

Joey's POV:

"This movie is so good, but that man with the mask, scares the shitzus out of me!" I told Morgan.

"I was thinking the same thing! And the old women in his movies always look pretty ugly!" she giggled.

"Wait! I thought you hadn't seen any of his movies!"

"I saw My Neighbor Totoro with my friend once. But other than that I haven't," she stated.

"Oh! Well you have seen the very best one!" I exclaimed.

"No. Kiki's Delivery Service is the best," Meghan said.

"Is not," I argued.

She stood up.

"Is too!"

"IS NOT!" I stood up.

"KIKI FOREVER!"

I picked her up and threw her onto the pillow fortress.

"AAHHHH! Why did you do that?!"

"To make a point!" I pretended to flip my hair and strutted to the bathroom.