I'm Not Giving Any Spoilers

Joey's POV:

I started coughing really hard. Water was spilling out of my mouth. Meghan was on my bare chest crying and breathless.

"Joey?!" she looked up at me, her whole face and eyes were red.

"What happened? Are you alright?" I asked her.

"Why am I in a bathtub with all of my clothes on?" I laughed softly but there was a pain in my chest.

"You almost drowned. I gave you CPR," she was wiping her face.

"Oh. But that still doesn't explain why I'm in this bathtub with my clothes on."

"We were trying to get this tape off of you, remember?" She said.

"From when you pranked me? I remember NOW!" The pain was gone and I could take full breathes now.

"DAVID! TELL MORGAN TO TELL THE PEOPLE IN THE AMBULANCE THAT HE IS FINE!" she yelled out of the door.

"OK! You don't have to yell!" he poked his head in the door.

"You said you would never do this to me again. How am I supposed to believe that you are always safe now?" she had a worried look in her eyes.

"I'm sorry Meghan. The only thing that o can guarantee you is that I will always love you," I looked into her eyes and rubbed my thumb on the back of her neck.

"You pinky promise?" she held out her pinky like a kid.

I reached out and locked me pinky on hers.

"I promise with all of my fingers and toes!" I pecked her on the cheek.

"Good. Now let's get this tape off of you!" she started ripping the tape off. By the time she was finished, my legs were hairless.