The Wedding

Joey's POV:

As the music started to play the lace curtains moved.

I started to tremble even more. She walked down the aisle slowly. She looked down at her feet at first, but then looked up at me. I could see her smiling being the veil.

She looked more beautiful than ever. Her gown was light and the wind slightly blew it.

"Hi," I whispered as she stood in front of me.

"Hey," she laughed.

She squeezed me hands. Everybody sat down in their seats.

The woman who was marrying us had us read our vows.

"Joey. You will read first."

I pulled a piece of paper out of my pocket.

"Meghan. The day I first met you, I thought 'wow'. That's the only word I could think or say." I stopped.

Meghan seemed worried. I shredded the paper.

"You always made me feel at home, no matter where I was. Your smile made my whole world brighter. When you laugh, I laugh. I am so lucky that you chose me out of plenty of guys who are way more attractive and funnier," she started to cry.

"I love you Meghan Camerena."

"Meghan."

"Joey. I don't know anything else to say, so I'll just speak from my heart. Those times that you scared me to death, I realized that I never wanted to lose you. I wanted you in my life forever. I love you more than anything in the world."

"Joseph. You may kiss the bride."

I pulled back her veil. I pulled her head close to mine and slammed my lips into hers.

Rose petals came pouring from above us. We walked down the aisle and into a limo.

"How does it feel to be called Meghan Graceffa?" I asked her.

"Right."

I looked down at the ring on my left hand. It was just a simple gold band. Hers sparkled.

She leaned her head onto my shoulder and messed with my hair.

"I'm so happy," she whispered.

"Me too."