The Accident

Joey's POV:

My heart did backflips, my head spun in circles. I could feel my head hit the floor. All I saw was a small red light.

What was happening?

Meghan's POV:

"Joey?"

"JOEY?!" my voice rose as I realized what happened.

I ran over to the hotel room phone.

9-1-1-call.

"Hello? How may I help you?" a calm voice spoke.

"My um-boy-um-friend is um-not-um-breathing!" I started to hyperventilate.

"Ma'am? Breath. We will be there as soon as possible. We just need your address."

"We are in the Tokyo Palace Hotel. I don't know the exact adress-but um- I'm hoping you know it," I gasped.

"We have sent out an ambulance. Sit by him and make sure his heart is still beating," she hung up.

I ran over and sat by Joey's side.

"Everything will be fine. Everything is going to be all right," I said squeezing his hand.

Joey's POV:

"Come here babe," I said to her.

"I'm right here, Joey!" she giggled.

She leaned back, her head hitting a patch of flowers.

I leaned back with her. I grabbed her hand and I felt her squeeze it. She kept squeezing tighter, and tighter. I didn't mind though. I liked it.

She looked over to my face. Her mouth turned up at the corners.

I propped myself up and leaned in. My lips met hers.

The kiss was long. Her hands grazed my chest. I cupped her cheeks with my hands.

"I love you."

_________Ms.Sweet__________