David!

Meghan's POV:

Today was the day we leave. I was happy to go home, but sad to leave. I have had so much fun here!

"You all packed?" Joey walked into the room with his luggage.

"Yeah. I kinda don't wanna leave though," I whimpered.

"Me either. But I'm really excited to go home and see all of our friends!"

"Oh my god! We haven't told anyone that we are coming back," I realized.

"That's right! We should tell them!"

We pulled out our phones and started dialing. The first person I called was David.

David: Hey! How is TAR? Where did they take you?

Meghan: We are in Tokyo, and we got eliminated.

David: That sucks! Oh and I wanted to ask you about something.

Meghan: Yeah and what is it?

David: So on twitter, there were pictures of you and Joey kissing all over twitter. Was that real?

Meghan: Yeah. We are going out. Sorry I didn't tell you!

David: Yay! I'm so happy happy! I always thought that you two would be good together!

Meghan: Good! I was scared of what you would think!

David: So when are you lovebirds coming home?

Meghan: Today, actually.

David: Wow! I can't wait to see you! What time will you be back?

Meghan: Not too long. Just a couple hours!

David: Its weird how close Japan and Cali are! Anyways, see you later sis!

Meghan: See yah!

I hung up. I looked over at Joey who was talking on the phone.

Joey: I'll talk to you later. Bye!

"Who was that?"

"Sawyer. I didn't want him to be surprised that I was back,"  he explained.

"We should leave soon. I guess well surprise all of our other friends when we get back," I suggested.

"We could have a party, but not tell them we're there!"

"That sounds fun! We could have Sawyer invite them over, and we could surprise 'em!" I exclaimed.

"Yes! But for now, let's just focus on getting there," he grabbed my hand.

We checked out and left the building. We walked to the air port and booked our flight.