Hi

Joey's POV:

I was in the kitchen, making a smoothie. I heard the door bell ring and heard people talking. I decided that I would finish my smoothie and check twitter before I left the kitchen.

Feed:

@Dayviideo: Having a sleep over with my faves @Strawburry17 @JoeyGraceffa and a new bestie, @MorganBurgamy

Reply: Sorry. I climbed out of the window....

I walked into the living room to see Meghan and David sitting with another girl, talking. She had long brown hair and was wearing a hunger games shirt. She is the kind of person I like to be around.

"Hey. I'm Joey," I sat down next to her and pulled her in for a hug.

"Oh my gosh! I've been watching your videos for the longest! Nice to finally meet you!" she seemed so happy.

"Hah! So you're a psychopath, huh? Would you like to be in my vlog?"

"I would be delighted!" she said in a British accent.

I pulled out my camera and pressed record.

"Well hello there everyone! I am here with Meghan, David and a new, super special guest, Morgan!" I turned the camera towards Morgan.

"Hi y'all!" she made a weird face and waved.

"You guys are going to see a lot more of her because she is one of Meghan and David's new interns!"

"Yep!" she agreed.

"Well, I'll see you guys tomorrow! Morgan? Do you want to do the outro?" I offered.

"Really?! I would love to. MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOR.....GOODBYE!"