The Proposal

Meghan's POV:

I woke up in a room that was unfamiliar to me. I was on the floor. There was a large stage on the other side of the room.

The room went black. A spotlight shined down on the stage.

Joey walked into the light in a suit. He looked so put together.

He walked towards me. He looked down at me and held out his hand.

What was going on?!

I grabbed his hand and he pulled me into a chair near the stage.

"Roll the tape," he said.

No one was there but somehow the whole wall to the right of me had a video projected onto it. I turned my chair to face it.

The video showed clips of Joey and I.

The first was from when Joey and I were in LA for the first time together. The next few were from when we worked with Teen together.

The next one was from his Anna Sun cover.

The last ones I didn't even know had been recorded.

One was of us kissing in the taxi in Japan. The next was from our announcement video. The one after that was from when Joey surprised me by coming home. I didn't know he recorded that.

The projection turned off and the room was dark again. A spotlight shined down on Joey again.

"Meghan. You are the love of my life. I couldn't imagine living in a world without you. Those three weeks away from you were hell. I cryed every night. I hope that you would be honored," he got down on one knee. Holy shit.

"To be my wife. Meghan-san, will you marry me?"

A flood of tears poured down my face.

"Yes, Joey! I love you!" I got up and shoved myself towards him.

He held me tight against him. I could smell him.

I looked up into his eyes. A tear fell down his cheek. He smiled and wiped my face.

Our lips smashed together. I kissed him for a solid minute.

The lights flickered back on and I could see a crowd of people in the back of the room.

Sawyer was filming with his best camera. Everyone else had their phones and cameras pulled out.

Joey slipped a beautiful ring onto my finger. It was my favorite color. It was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen.

We ran back to the crowd of people.

"Congratulations!" everyone was telling us.

I showed my ring to my girl friends and gave my guy friends hugs.

This is the best day ever!