The BreakUp

Joey's POV:

I pointed the camera on Meghan as she turned the handle. When the door was open I couldn't speak.

The walls were made of glass. The only light coming into the room was from the city outside. There was a large, red curtain you could draw around the walls flowing behind the bed.

The bed itself was a work of art. It was a King size bed, with a golden canopy floating above it. The duvet had Japanese characters and gold detailing on the edges.

I pointed the camera back on my face, only to realize......I was speechless.

"It seems like Joey is unable to vlog right now, do I'll take over!" Meghan said, as she grabbed the camera from my hand.

She walked around the room and showed them the view of the city. She was so cute as she pointed out all of the buildings we went to. I just wanted to kiss her!

Meghan's POV:

I stopped recording and turned around. Joey was smirking at me.

"What?"

"You're so cute," he said.

I looked at my feet and blushed. When I looked up, he was close to me.

"I...um..have something to...um....tell you," he said.

_______________Author's Note____________

Did the title mislead you? I hope it threw some of you off.

<3

     ~Ms.Sweet