Chapter Three

Dante's POV

Travis walked off to get everybody something to eat. He was a great friend. Then I noticed something. While Travis was walking off Zane was staring at him the entire time. "Hey Travis! Since you suggested this you can choose what we watch!" Garroth called. "Okay!" The male answered. Travis walked back in and put a bowl of chips on the coffee table. He picked up the TV remote and looked for something to watch. While Zane stared at him. He chose some random movie and sat in between me and Zane. "Guess what? Zane was staring at you the whole time." I whispered to Travis. The white haired blushed and gave me the expression 'Really?'. I grinned and nodded. I nudged Travis and he looked over to the staring Zane. Once Zane noticed Travis looking at him he looked away. "Looks like somebody has a crush on you." I whispered to Travis again. He looked at me. "Oh shut up Dante." He said. Everybody looked at us. "What?" Laurence asked confused. "Oh nothing." I said. My phone buzzed. I checked it. Vylad was texting me. "Ooh looks like somebody has a text from their crush!" Travis whispered to me. I glared at him and checked the text.

V: Hey what's up?

D: The ceiling.

V: Shut up. 

D: Ha just kidding. I'm just hanging with the guys. Zane is here too.

V: Really how did you get Zane over there?

D: Long story.

V: I'm so bored. Can I join you guys?

D: Of course.

V: Okay see you soon! 

"Vylad asked me if he can join us." I said. "Well of course he can!" Garroth exclaimed. Zane muttered something to himself. Awhile later the door bell rang and Laurence answered it. Vylad walked in and looked for somewhere to sit. "Move over buddy!" I said pushing Travis. The white haired male lands on top of Zane. "U-Uhh..." The stutter both blushing like hell. "You can sit next to me Vylad." I smiled at him. The brunette sat next to me and smiled his adorable smile. Travis got off of Zane and they were both acting all awkward. 

(Short) TIME SKIP (Brought to you by Vylante's shipping cuteness. And princess Trashvis.)

A few hours had passed and it was getting pretty late. Basically everybody had fallen asleep except for me and Travis, and kind of Vylad. Vylad was half asleep. I put an arm around the male's shoulders waking him up a bit. He looked up at me. I was taller. "Sorry sleeping beauty did I wake you up?" I joked. "Heh more like sleeping ugly." He replied. "Vylad shut up you little idiot. Your not ugly." I messed up his hair.  Vylad smiled looking at his brothers. Garroth had his arms wrapped around Laurence and they were both asleep. And Zane had fallen asleep on Travis's shoulder causing the male to blush like crazy. "Aren't they cute?" The brunette said. Not as cute as you. I thought. I wish it wouldn't be awkward for me to say that. Travis looked to me and gave me a wink. I moved closer to Vylad. "You know what else is cute?" I whispered in a seductive voice. Screw it I had to tell him. "W-What?" He blushed like hell and looked into my eyes. I moved close to his ear. "You." I whispered continuing the flirty voice. "Y-You th-think I'm c-cute?" He stuttered. "Who wouldn't?" I asked. I moved back from his ear. He gazed into my eyes. Then my friend did something stupid. Travis lightly shoved Vylad forcing his face close to mine. Our lips weren't even and inch apart. "Oh come on?" The white haired rolled his eyes and lightly pushed Vylad's face onto mine. Forcing us to kiss eachother. Then the craziest thing happened. Travis let go of Vylad's head but Vylad didn't move his head back from mine. Travis started to fanboy which woke up Zane. Zane looked over at me and Vylad. He saw the surprise in my eyes. "V-Vylad?" He stuttered. Vylad pulled away and looked at his brother. "Umm... Travis pushed me!" He said. "Well I did. But when I let go of you, you continued to kiss Dante." Travis explained.  "Well Vylad I'm going to let you get away with it but if Dante gets pervy with you he's dead." Zane said. "We should all probably get some sleep." I said. Everybody agreed. Zane and Vylad were the first to fall asleep with me and Travis half awake. Travis smiled and wrapped his arms around Zane. While Vylad was sleeping his head accidentally slid onto my lap. I decided to leave it that way.